brianfantana is offline Junior Member

[POST-POST PCT] Azoospermia (no sperm) after cycles and 'good' PCT.

Hello,

After using steroids for nearly 8 years, it was time to settle down and have a kid with the lady... easy peasy I thought. A few of attempts and finally I accept I have to go to the docs, the sperm in a cup comes back with the somewhat expected but still shocking fact that I have no sperm.

Each of my cycles I have done PCT, but as I came off cycle 3 months ago with PCT finishing 2 months ago... I guess I'm not yet fully recovered, with that said the performance, volume of semen and sex drive is there.

I am obviously trying to rectify this without having to explain too much to my doctor, I do have a lot of PCT products around and have decided to do the following to get the sperm going, from what I've read most people on TRT do experience this and it resolves slowly from 3-12 months, people use clomiphene to further boost this.

1-10 days inclusive 100mg clomiphene
    11-45 days inclusive 25mg clomiphene, 12.5mg mesterolone & 10mg tamoxifen

Today is day 9 of clomiphene and the sperm test shows some pink (bright pink good, dark purple bad - mine is pinky/purple but not in 'good' ranges). I am due to cup test again in 4 days, I am hoping to at least show I have something as opposed to nothing!

To make clear, I do not have testosterone , sexual performance or lethargy issues - I have no sperm production or presently low sperm production, this is apparently very common with TRT - even with hcg on cycle it is hard to stop this.

Has anyone had success with this type of 'off cycle'? If so, how long did it take for results and conception?

As soon as a few buns are popped out of the oven, it's back to beast mode!

Looking forward to a barrage of "OMG DID YOU EVEN POST CYCLE?" from people who don't read the thread.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Interested in this, please keep us posted on your results.

During those 8 years of cycling AAS, what was your 'standard' cycle like? Did you always PCT and how much time off were you taking in between cycles? Also, got any blood work (LH, FSH)?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you ran any labs to see if you have truly recovered or not?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just go to a fertility doctor. More than likely he will start you on HCG therapy around 5000 iu 1 or 2x a week for a month or so and then check your sperm count again.

Thread Information