Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: PCT - Tamox - Ralox (Gyno) question

ghosttt360 is offline New Member

PCT - Tamox - Ralox (Gyno) question

I am in my 4th week of PCT had a little gyno flare up, was away on vacation for a bit, and took about a week to get back home to start treating it with Tamox 40/40/20/20/ going to do 2 more weeks of 20/20 and possibly throw in another week.

Bridged Aromasin 12.5 thru the last few weeks leading into PCT. Stopped as knees started to hurt. Pretty sure my E2 is controlled at this point. Boys are back online, feeling good, morning wood, strength is up at the gym.

Waiting on bloods.

Gyno has shrunk a great deal already and theres only a tiny hard party left from the start.

I also have Ralox from RUI on hand. Have not used it. It's been stored in the fridge.

My plan is to run the Tamox for another few weeks to end PCT. If at that point there is still a touch of gyno I will switch to Ralox.

My question is if I already did 40mg of tamox front load, when switching do I need to do a front load again at 60mg for the first week and drop? Or just run the cruise 30mg dosage?

Thanks!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I would front load the ralox then drop it to 30, in fact if I was treating gyno Id simply run it at 60 from the start and stay there.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thanks!

Even thought the 60mg has some issues with Bone Demineralizing?

Do you think I need to do a long taper with the nolva or just switch. Waiting on my bloods (in NY/NJ) you can't order bloods direct without jumping through massive hoops... PIA...

I am also feeling that maybe dropping the dosage to 20mg for the tamox slowed up the process a little. Not sure. I read a lot that some studies say 40mg is minimally more effective than 20mg. Just want to be rid of this nonsense already and get back to baseline as fast as possible.

One last question, since im going to probably be running a serm for 2-3 months, do you think when i come off I need to run an AI (obviously bloods will tell the most) just for precautionary measure? Or run Dim alongside this? Dim does well for me.

Thread Information