Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Question about under dosed gear

oxfordbeta is offline New Member

Question about under dosed gear

I wanted an opinion on whether you think my AI in under dosed, based on test results of my Estradiol levels.

I was running test E 400mg/wk and anastrozole .25mgEOD and mid way through my cycle I got blood results back that showed a very high E level:

Estradiol 72.4 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Obviously from these results I needed to up my AI so I bumped to .5EOD and had bloods retested about two weeks later:

Estradiol 43.3 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Is it possible I just have a very high tolerance to anastrozole, or more likely that my gear is under dosed ?
    Thanks!

Nope. That looks fine to me. What were your testosterone results?

Mid cycle testosterone - 2272 348-1197 ng/dL; Which was kind of strange to me because apparently labcorp doesn't show exact numbers for testosterone if the level is greater than 1500.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    How do you feel with the estro at 43?

Jim- Here's a link to another thread I started last week, At first i thought that those sides could have been from the result of high estrogen, but it has yet to be resolved even with me cutting my estrogen in nearly half. As far as what exactly? Energy, libido, and stamina wise? Much, much better compared to my Estrogen level at 72.

Don't know whats wrong?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by oxfordbeta
    Jim- Here's a link to another thread I started last week, At first i thought that those sides could have been from the result of high estrogen, but it has yet to be resolved even with me cutting my estrogen in nearly half. As far as what exactly? Energy, libido, and stamina wise? Much, much better compared to my Estrogen level at 72. Don't know whats wrong?
    interesting.... With test levels up in the 3,000 ng/dl range if I keep my estro within the normal ranges I get low estro sides. I am feeling much better with my estrogen closer to 70. When you look at the normal estrogen ranges that is for testosterone levels being in the 300-1100 ng/dl not 3,000
    oxfordbeta likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    interesting.... With test levels up in the 3,000 ng/dl range if I keep my estro within the normal ranges I get low estro sides. I am feeling much better with my estrogen closer to 70. When you look at the normal estrogen ranges that is for testosterone levels being in the 300-1100 ng/dl not 3,000
    Yeah that makes sense when you think about it. However for me personally I felt much better with my estrogen closer to the range.

Thread Information