Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: AR-R aromasin or what else?

zeeibi is offline Junior Member

AR-R aromasin or what else?

Hey guys
    Trying to plan my 2nd cycle and in need of an AI. Prev cycle i had issues with adex causing me knee pains even at low doses (low dose arimidex causing knee pains!?) <-- has my blood work and dosing i was taking.

Anyway i did some reading on here and seems to be quite a few people saying the aromasin from ar-r doesnt work or is really lose dosed? those threads were all from around late 2012 - mid 2013. Has anything changed since then? If not what else could i run (not adex) as an AI ?

planning to do test E 500mg 12wks and 50mg anavar for 6 weeks

PCT same as last time i ran clomid and nolva at 50/50/35/25 & 40/20/20/20

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I use arr stane all the time. It def gtg. The biggest issue with stane is most peole underdose it in the first place. Have a read: Exemestane-The Underdosed AI
    Stane is also a good choice for you as it is hard to crash your e2 levels using it, harder than any other ai, yet it is still an effective ai.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Jimmy Ink whats the difference between a-dex and exemestane ?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I use arr stane all the time. It def gtg. The biggest issue with stane is most peole underdose it in the first place. Have a read: Exemestane-The Underdosed AI
    Stane is also a good choice for you as it is hard to crash your e2 levels using it, harder than any other ai, yet it is still an effective ai.
    Interesting post! great info in there much appreciated.
    The price of aromasin is quite high tho compared to the others..would probly need 3 bottles for ur usual 12 wk cycle which is a shame when you compare it to arimidex at standard dosages

Trust my body to be allergic/give a weird reaction to the cheaper option

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Jimmy Ink whats the difference between a-dex and exemestane ?
    Exemestane (aromasin ) is a suicide inhibitor, a-dex isn't. Dosage needed is typically higher for aromasin; however, the potential for crushing your E2 level is much reduced with aromasin, unlike with a-dex. You need to read the stickies. It's all there.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post

Do you think that running it at 18mg per day, split into 2 doses morn n night will suffice for a small cycle such a mine?
    Last edited by zeeibi; 10-31-2014 at 12:05 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeibi View Post
    Do you think that running it at 18mg per day, split into 2 doses morn n night will suffice for a small cycle such a mine?
    Yup I think that would be just fine.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I like Stane - seems to keep my levels quite solid at normal juice doses.

Ar-r shit is next to Pharma grade - actually all of their stuff is. Cheapest - no, but at least gtg

My Pharma grade costs even a little more than Ar-r.

I dose mine at 12.5mg every day while running up to 750mg of test per week. Anything over I run Letro EOD < but, I am not doing that again.

ghosttt360 is offline New Member
    I just got my blood work back. I used RUI aromasin in PCT, and then e3d into Ralox alone off cycle after PCT (fighting some gyno with more RUI which is working REALLLY well, I think maybe another few weeks and It will be all gone..)

My E2 came back at 8! (My glass joints) this was after not touching aromasin for 9 days. It DEF works.

Thread Information