Scourtle is offline New Member

New to the whole PCT thing and would love some advice

Hi there, I'm currently on a 3 month cycle of 1 ml of Tren A and .75 ml of test-e (In Canada it seems to be measured in milliliters instead of milligrams) and I inject every 2 days. This is my first cycle and to be honest, I want it to be my last cycle. So I was just wondering what would the most effective way to cycle off and help restart my body, I don't know anything really about PCT's so any information about what to use would be helpful, I'm 19 years old and I went into this in a spur of the moment kind of deal because my friends were doing it and I saw the massive amount of progress they were having so without any proper beforehand research I jumped into this which is something I rather regret, Don't get me wrong the muscle and strength gains I've made are nice, but I'm just thinking I could have made the same gains naturally over the course of time. To be honest I'm scared about the side effects. Any PCT stacks or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by Scourtle; 10-16-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How long have you been on cycle and what is your gear dosed at?

sosa187 is offline New Member
    im in the same shit as you bro just get some HCG , Nolva, and aromasin . im the same age but have been on cypionate -only for 6 months about to start pct in few days

Scourtle is offline New Member
    so far I'm 2 months and 2 weeks into it, the tren is dosed at 100 mg/ml and the Test is dosed at 200mg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by Scourtle
    so far I'm 2 months and 2 weeks into it, the tren is dosed at 100 mg/ml and the Test is dosed at 200mg/ml
    you need Clomid and nolvadex for your pct. Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 start your pct 14 days from your last pin of test. If you could run hcg at 250 iu 2xew from this point right up to 3 days prior to pct it would set yourself up for a better recovery. I hope you know at 19 this idea to run a cycle was not a well thought out decision

jtstretch is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    you need Clomid and nolvadex for your pct. Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 start your pct 14 days from your last pin of test. If you could run hcg at 250 iu 2xew from this point right up to 3 days prior to pct it would set yourself up for a better recovery. I hope you know at 19 this idea to run a cycle was not a well thought out decision
    While on cycle 250iu twice a week of HCG is the norm? I'm going in my second cycle soon and want to limit the nad shrinkage.

Quote Originally Posted by jtstretch View Post
    While on cycle 250iu twice a week of HCG is the norm? I'm going in my second cycle soon and want to limit the nad shrinkage.
    Yes that is a normal dose for on cycle

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Yeah you need to get you some Nolvadex and clomd like jim230027 said same dosages, and ihope you were running an AI like arimidex , letro, or aromasin while on, or your e2 levels are probably crazy right now, without at least the nolva and clomid though , your gonna be quite ****ed.

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    If you were on for 12 weeks, take 12weeks off.. Atleast the same amount of time off cycle as on cycle!

Thread Information