JayKayy is offline New Member

Regaining natural testosterone production

Hey guys,
    I'm still in the research phase, don't think I'm near close enough to start my first cycle yet, but one of the questions I have is for a person who decides to do one or a few cycles, but doesn't want to be forced to continue cycling indefinitely to keep gains.

Does proper pct nearly eliminate the chance of messing up your natural ability to produce normal testosterone levels after your cycle? I wouldn't want to do a cycle and then be forced to continue cycling the rest of my left if I want to continue to make gains in the gym. I know it's a newbish question, thanks in advance

I found the answer to this in another's post. Apparently the answer is yes, you will regain natural test levels

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    There are a couple answers to your questions. Once you have made gains that are beyond your genetic potential you would not be able to maintain those gains off cycle. With that said most people have not met the genetic potential before they start there first cycle. You would be amazed at the gains that can be achieved with proper nutrition and training. Recovery is a different beast. Some people recover just fine after they cycle and some don't.. Running a Well planned cycle with an ai and hcg alongside with a proper pct will give the best chance of recovery. There is always risks involved

nuttyproffsser is offline Associate Member
    i agree with Jim u need to in body building at least 10 years to maintain the gains in the cycle after is over.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    trust me, if you do a cycle , you want more cycles

Thanks, that's exactly what I thought was the case.

Thread Information