ghosttt360 is offline New Member

Blood Work - After PCT

So I have been fighting a bit of gyno / puffynips for about 2 months off cycle through PCT and out. Just got my bloods.

Testostrerone, Serum 639 ng/dL 348-1197 01
    Fre Testoerone(Direct) 13.0 pg/mL 8.7-25.1 01
    LH 4.1 mIU/mL 1.7-8.6 01
    FSH 2.4 mIU/mL 1.5-12.4 01
    Prolactin 14.3 ng/mL 4.0-15.2 01
    Estradiol 8.6 pg/mL 7.6-42.6 01
    Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 37.7 nmol/L 16.5-55.9 01

(estro looks low - but libido is good)
    Prolactin seems to be the issue, though not past range, just at the tip of the range.

Right now on Ralox to combat the gyno. down to 30mg's a day about to come off shortly.

What do you suggest do I need Caber? Do I need to work it down or will it come down a bit on it's own?

Been taking B6, and Vitamin E. Also have some nootropics that work to increase Dopamine. Tried Mucuana hated it massive headaches.

Any ideas? Or just come back to baseline clear out completely. Puffy nipples are 98% gone at this point.

I feel pretty good, I have been training hard, putting some size back on since the debloat, eating well, sleeping well, sex is good back to training Jiu Jitsu with good stamina. Mood is good. All around I feel pretty good. Libidio is usually high off cycle, I would say on a scale of 1-10 (10 being my normal libido I am about a 7-8)

I am assuming it's going to take a little time to be 100% again, but I feel pretty good to go.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by ghosttt360; 10-25-2014 at 12:18 AM.

By the way was ONLY on test. Didn't use an ai as prior never needed to.
    I'm 39.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long you been on rolax? 60mg is the typical dose for combating gyno and you might need to be on rolax for up to 6 months.

Been on it for 5 weeks at 60mg drop it to 30mg this week, because of BDM. I honestly don't think it's full on gyno now, after doing bloods, I think it's prolactin related. In the last 2 weeks it literally almost gone. I mean i have to be really hot to see a tinnnnny bit of puffy nips (TINY) my wife this I am crazy she can't see shit. lol.

Since I am still in range of Prolactin (top end) but my Estro is low at 8, I don't want to go through any more of this. So I want to control my prolactin while my estro comes back up. I am off of everything. I really didn't want to take any more RC chems being only 4-5 points high from optimal prolactin.

Was looking into Prolactrone (which is Dopa basically) from Black Lion Research.

Thread Information