Silentkiller424 is offline New Member

Anavar only pct?

Would clomid 50mg for 10days after a 6week anavar cycle of 30-50mg would be enough? Please dont ask me about my goals and stats.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You shouldn't be cycling at your age,
    var will shut down your natural test,
    all cycles should have a test base,
    if you gave your stats we would give you the correct advice for you level and stats but you don't want to listen to the correct advice but you will on what you want to hear. If your serious about your health AND building muscle tissue you should be upfront and honest otherwise your not going to get a proper answer to your question.
    Your in the pct section do some reading,

Silentkiller424 is offline New Member
    Var would "supress" my natural test towards the end, but wouldnt it be easier to recover if i didnt use test? Isnt test more supressive than var? I dont get the logic behind this. I wouldnt have to deal with estrogen related issues also without test.
    Ive read studies that show var only supresses your natural test by 50-60%, it dosent shut it down completely, while test would completely shut my hpta down. Why use test then? I agree that it would give low libido and make me feel like shit but that would go away after pct? Test would just make me feel a little better but would give a lot more side effects and a harder time recovering.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Var will shut down your natural test
    Test shuts down your natural test
    I wouldn't advice you to use any steroids before your hpta has full developed
    look at your training and diet for gains because you can do more in these two areas than steroids at your age and until you realize this you wont will be going round in circles building and losing muscle.

Thread Information