Caretata is offline New Member

Test is recovered 3rd week of PCT (blood work) should I finish the 4 weeks?

Hey guys, title says it all..

Got bloodwork on my 3rd week of pct (torem 120/90/90/60) and my test is already at 600 (where it naturally is)

My question is, should I finish the last (4th) week of my planned pct (torem/60mg) or should I drop it all since I'm pretty much recovered? Will the last week raise my t even further?

Thanks in advance

Btw for the skeptics - my test was 180 exactly three weeks ago - Toremifene WORKS! + has zero sides

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Aren't you supposed to get bloods 6 weeks POST PCT? If your test levels are back up wouldn't that just indicate your PCT Compounds are legit and working.
    IMO, PCT is part of the Cycle, you wouldn't cut the cycle short if you hit your goals early would you?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to run 4 weeks of PCT and then get bloods about 1 month later. The bloods you took during PCT don't mean anything.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Finish your 4th week of pct and run labs again in 6 weeks. Recovery starts after pct is finished

Caretata is offline New Member
    I had to get the bloods done another reason, I just asked them to throw the full hormonal panel out of curiosity

Thank you all for the input, I'll finish the 4th week and will get bloods after 6 weeks to make sure everything is recovered

Thread Information