Dannyk911 is offline New Member

Exclamation is this pct enough?

so i just finished a test p and tren ace cycle 12 weeks
    every 3 days i pumped 1 ml of tren and 3ml of test p then on the last 2 weeks stopped tren and just did test p

2 weeks after finishing cycle i did a hcg blast 20 units for 10 days then a week later started nolva 20/40/40/20 now im starting clomid and have been using this stuff called PES Erase

but the problem is im still getting heavy ass sweat and it hasnt stopped since my last cycle any thoughts or help would be much appreciated as im sick to death of working for 2 hours and being soaked

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your hcg really should have been run during your cycle and discontinued when you started your pct. pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyk911 View Post
    so i just finished a test p and tren ace cycle 12 weeks
    every 3 days i pumped 1 ml of tren and 3ml of test p then on the last 2 weeks stopped tren and just did test p

2 weeks after finishing cycle i did a hcg blast 20 units for 10 days then a week later started nolva 20/40/40/20 now im starting clomid and have been using this stuff called PES Erase

but the problem is im still getting heavy ass sweat and it hasnt stopped since my last cycle any thoughts or help would be much appreciated as im sick to death of working for 2 hours and being soaked
    you should have used the HCG at end of cycle up to a week after last pin and started PCT around this time aswell. wait 4-6days after prop pin, not 17 days.. and you should have used if anything nolva AND clomid at same time for 4 weeks.

yeah i read a few things about hcg and couple said take it last 2 weeks and other said after bit confusing. im stil getting sweats though what should i do

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    THe sweats is due to ur HPTA being off balance, ti should stabilize out when u are into ur PCT.

AS for the HCG usage, def the best way to use it is during the cycle, adn HCG blast hasnt been shown to be that beneficial ( HCG during the cycle has).

The info on this site is well researched and backed up by scientific articles so IMO this is the best info available.

ive just about finish nolva and halfway thruh clomid still getting sweats il have to get bloodwork

Thread Information