Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Falx

Thread: Dosing question about Letrozole

Falx is offline New Member

Dosing question about Letrozole

Have read info that while on cycle .25mg-.50mg per day can assist with estrogen reduction and keep FSH and LH elevated. Just noticed that what I have is 2.5 mg per tab. Seems odd that in a tab form anyone would manufacture 5-10x the normal dosage.

Did I read the recommended dosage incorrectly? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks for helping a new guy.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Letro is not the best ai to use. Order some arimidex or another ai from arr on top right of this page. Letro is very strong and could easily crash your e2 levels also crush your sex drive. Read me

Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

Falx is offline New Member
    Thank you for the link...amazing insight...will continue to study and steer clear of Letro.

Appreciate the time derekkpapa1
    derekkpapa1 likes this.

Amro Shaar is offline New Member
    Take a quarter tab every other day, I have the same thing, don't waste money on adex letro is fine. Had no problems with it personally .

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Letro was to potent for me to manage. Even at super low doses I crashed my e2.
    You have to realize with these ai meds most arent primarily designed for men taking steroids to use to manage estrogen, They are primarily used for women with breast cancer and in those cases the therapeutic dose for letro is in fact 2.5 mg. We are really using it for "off label" purposes.
    Anyway while I cant use letro some can and do quite successfully. Maybe my boy juced will chime in here, he loves the stuff on cycle and uses it effectively.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The problem with letro is that while some guys can tolerate it, the ones that can't end up ruining there cycle.....or a really good part of it. That is why I prefer Nov...cycle can keep going as planned and any gyno issue will be cleared up.

Thread Information