Annie Var is offline New Member

Wink Reandron & HGH substitute for PCT

I have over the last 30yrs acquired a reasonable amount of knowledge form DRs and pro body builders and of course forums like this and the general web research .
    The answers i get for this question seem to vary a lot so i thought id throw on here to see what people think.
    IM 52yrs trained for 30yrs my DR currently has me Readron a HRT for naturally low levels of Test and also using 1cc of HGH this has got me training like im in my 30s again but always conscious of what my body can handle at this age .
    My question is would one need to run a PCT on a course say Test E and Anavar , with this already well and truly established in their system.
    Cheers

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    (My answer is based on research not experience)

If I'm not mistaken: You are on TRT then PCT is not required. It's Blast & Cruise. Simply cycle then go back to your TRT dose. In saying that why not just blast extra test (500mg/wk) your first go. No need for the Var. You'll also want to include your AI. Blasting the Test does is going to raise your estro levels. If you're not running an AI already you'll want to start when you blast. And monitor your bloods to dial in your AI.

Go to the HRT section and search "blast and cruise". You should find what you need for info.
    Last edited by RigPig; 12-31-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are on trt and want to cycle then its not called blast and cruise. You do not need to run a pct but you need to look into an AI. Arimidex is a common one dosed @ .25 mgs eod. Hope you are using hcg on your try as well. A simple tes only cycle at 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks (assuming its a long Esther tes) will do you wonders. The var us up to you.. tough to get the real deal and alot of times you are just getting Winnie.

Thread Information