Bicep321 is offline Associate Member

Rich piana hcg post cycle to keep gains?

I'm just extremely confused about what rich piana says about hcg . He says he takes 5000iu every other day when he's off cycle to maintain all of his gains while he's off. He claims that's why he never loses his muscle. Then he says that internet forums are spreading the wrong information about hcg being used on cycle. Any one have any experience with taking it off cycle and maintaining their gains?

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Please don't mention rich piana as a credible source of info. Thanks.

So let's get this straight:

He takes HCG while off cycle to maintain his gains? 5000iu if HCG is more than likely a giant waste since there's only so much stimulation the Leydig cells can achieve and that's achieved well below 5000iu. He's more likely to desensitize his Leydig cells than anything with that dose for prolonged periods if time lol. If you are off cycle I assume it's to PCT and recover correct? HCG is suppressive of the pituitary so how can recovery happen if you always take HCG while you're off?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicep321 View Post
    I'm just extremely confused about what rich piana says about hcg. He says he takes 5000iu every other day when he's off cycle to maintain all of his gains while he's off. He claims that's why he never loses his muscle. Then he says that internet forums are spreading the wrong information about hcg being used on cycle. Any one have any experience with taking it off cycle and maintaining their gains?
    That is garbage.......your genetics are ultimately what will determine what you keep. A proper pct (which this forum thoroughly explains and advocates) will help you get the best possible scenario to recover. Be careful and take what you see on the web with a grain of salt.

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Please don't mention rich piana as a credible source of info. Thanks.

So let's get this straight:

He takes HCG while off cycle to maintain his gains? 5000iu if HCG is more than likely a giant waste since there's only so much stimulation the Leydig cells can achieve and that's achieved well below 5000iu. He's more likely to desensitize his Leydig cells than anything with that dose for prolonged periods if time lol. If you are off cycle I assume it's to PCT and recover correct? HCG is suppressive of the pituitary so how can recovery happen if you always take HCG while you're off?
    That's why I'm confused lol. He contradicted everything I know about hcg

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicep321 View Post

That's why I'm confused lol. He contradicted everything I know about hcg
    Do not listen to him. The hcg protocols that most of us follow can be traced to Dr. Scally. As doc pointed out Rich's approach to hcg is ridiculous.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The hcg isn't retaining his muscle his TRT will be helping and in all honesty synthol isn't muscle

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't listen or read anything pianna comes up with, from what I have seen, I think he is mildly retarded. I wonder if the bro science spoof started out being based on pianna, that guy fits the mold perfectly.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    yeah his arms look syntholed as f**k even tho he says he never used it, they have no veins or defenition they just looked inflamed.

Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member
    Rich Piana is a drug addict. Look at his hair and skin. The man is falling apart.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The hcg isn't retaining his muscle his TRT will be helping and in all honesty synthol isn't muscle
    Saw a pic of him and mike o hearn on ig there rich looks like hes had one too many disco biscuits

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    never heard of him.....

naxxy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi1337 View Post
    Rich Piana is a drug addict. Look at his hair and skin. The man is falling apart.
    correct. and it's so funny because he's all like "i know what i'm doing, i been doing this for years and still have my hair, my physique, etc". his synth'd arms with no definition don't make me listen to his "advice".

don't ever inject 5,000 iu hcg EOD.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naxxy View Post
    correct. and it's so funny because he's all like "i know what i'm doing, i been doing this for years and still have my hair, my physique, etc". his synth'd arms with no definition don't make me listen to his "advice".

don't ever inject 5,000 iu hcg EOD.
    + he's probably taking copious amounts of other drugs to make his hair grow like that and keep his skin not looking like he's near death. See only a few months ago his hair was thinning right out, almost all gone to the point where it was rare to see him not covering it and when he didn't that was all the comments were 'omfg look at his head' lol.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko View Post
    yeah his arms look syntholed as f**k even tho he says he never used it, they have no veins or defenition they just looked inflamed.
    He openly admits of taking synthol and if you look back around 3 years you will see you was slightly smaller but had veins all over his delts and biceps. He's using to much these days just to promote himself and make money. Don't get me wrong most of the top Mr O are using synthol but you can really tell because if you use it correctly you can't. Look at flex in his hay day he had openly tells everyone he was using tons but you couldn't tell he just looked like he had huge muscle bellies, if you know how to apply it correctly and don't go over board it can be useful at certain times.

I will admit ive used it around 3 times but no one could tell but the synthol freaks you see just are plain stupid and I am afraid Rich is going down that route, I wonder what he will look like in another 2 years from now.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say about a year of decomposing at the rate he is going.

Thread Information