Bicep321 is offline Associate Member

Time off between cycles. Thoughts please

I'm on a 10 week cycle of test cyp at 400mgs per week. HCG will be used week 6-10 at 250iu every 3 days. Reason being I had an issue with my supplier and that's what I got stuck with. I'm gonna be taking 18 days before starting pct, then clomid 75/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20. Then after those 4 weeks, I will take two weeks off and beginning a 14 week cycle (for competition) of test e 600mg/week, eq 400mg/week, and dbol 50mg ED week 1-4.

Clearly there's a very short period between cycles. Definitely not enough to recover. After the competition I will be taking a 3-4 month break AT LEAST. Some have advised that this could be too harmful and end me in HRT. It's gonna be a one time thing since I'm really set on competing this summer and I will definitely do better planning next time around. Do you guys think I'll be ok as long as I take a long break after comp and do proper pct and use HCG? I'm thinking it will be harsh on my body but I don't think it will do irreparable damage. Thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Its not enough time off between cycles. Time on plus pct equals time off. recovery doesn't really start till after pct

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Its not enough time off between cycles. Time on plus pct equals time off. recovery doesn't really start till after pct
    Would you suggest I don't pull through with this? Trying to decide if it's worth the risk or not

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicep321 View Post
    Would you suggest I don't pull through with this? Trying to decide if it's worth the risk or not
    I suggest not to. Find a different show and plan your cycle accordingly

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    how many guys actually do that? everyone i know never even really comes off

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bicep321 View Post
    I'm on a 10 week cycle of test cyp at 400mgs per week. HCG will be used week 6-10 at 250iu every 3 days. Reason being I had an issue with my supplier and that's what I got stuck with. I'm gonna be taking 18 days before starting pct, then clomid 75/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20. Then after those 4 weeks, I will take two weeks off and beginning a 14 week cycle (for competition) of test e 600mg/week, eq 400mg/week, and dbol 50mg ED week 1-4.

Clearly there's a very short period between cycles. Definitely not enough to recover. After the competition I will be taking a 3-4 month break AT LEAST. Some have advised that this could be too harmful and end me in HRT. It's gonna be a one time thing since I'm really set on competing this summer and I will definitely do better planning next time around. Do you guys think I'll be ok as long as I take a long break after comp and do proper pct and use HCG? I'm thinking it will be harsh on my body but I don't think it will do irreparable damage. Thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you
    why dont you just get off now until 16 weeks before?

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    i went on about 5 months ago and just never came off. don't want to go threw pct..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    how many guys actually do that? everyone i know never even really comes off
    Sounds like a typical kid who cant see past next week. Let me guess, you are in your early 20s? Guess what, life goes on after 30s, 40s, 50s and even 60 but if you keep with that philosophy you will be having a tough go of it after 40 or earlier.

I dont know anyone over 40 who thinks they knew more at 20 or even that they were really very bright. Most are just glad they made it through their 20s alive.

How about showing some maturity and doing things responsibly and like you are being told it should be done to be save or bet not to do it at all until you are more mature.

I chose to forget that comp and i'll competing in august instead. I'm gonna have 8 weeks off after pct and then contest prep starts. I know that's not ideal but screw it. This is important to me and i want to be at that competition. I will have a nice and long rest afterwards though

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    Taking steroids is something you should not take lightly. Recovery is different for every individual. I have cycled a year straight with various compounds and it took me a good 4 months with a solid PCT plan to recover.

Some people may take longer, some people may recover quicker and some people never come back online at all.

If you're planning to compete at the national level, coming off may not be an option.
    Last edited by AussieMachine; 01-29-2015 at 03:25 AM.

Thread Information