tatroid is offline New Member

tired and heart beating fast after pct

Hi all I recently completed my 2nd cycle. I was doing 500mg's per week of test e. Also running liquidex during cycle. Pct was nolva 50/25/25/25. Pretty basic. About a week after pct I am tired all the time. Workouts suck ass and my heart feels like its gonna pop out of my chest? From doing research on here it appears this is somewhat common? What are your thought . oh I donated blood and my iron was at 18.9. Cholesterol 177

Iceberg is offline Member
    Normal values vary with age and sex, with women generally having lower hemoglobin values than men. Normal results for men range from 13–18 g/dL. For women the normal range is 12–16 g/dL. Critical limits (panic values) for both males and females are below 5.0 g/dL or above 20.0

I was 17.9 just gave blood and headaches are gone and BP has lowered. What's ur BP.

Thanks johnz. My blood pressure was 141/9 . I am 36. After I gave blood I was nice and relaxed for about 24 hours. But now now my heart feels fatigued and beating fast... I have no desire to work out even though I muddle through it...

141/90

Iceberg is offline Member
    That's still high. I had same issues at 140/90. Try seeing a doc if it continues.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your pct could have been much better by including another seem. Have you run labs to check your e levels?

Thread Information