Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

Do you still get shitty sides from clomid and nolva at low dose?

Im planning on starting my pct in a couple days . I just finished a 16 week 500 test e cycle. I used hcg at 250iu twice a week from week 10 on through tomorrow. Adex .25 eod. I was planning on running clomid at 25 ef and nolva at 20. Are the bad sides lessoned at this dose? Ive had a rough cycle trying to dial in my e2 and im hoping to not feel like complete shit through pct. im also taking hcgenerate, forged post cycle, and unleashed as well.

And should i stop the adex when i start pct or continue at same dose?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624
    Im planning on starting my pct in a couple days . I just finished a 16 week 500 test e cycle. I used hcg at 250iu twice a week from week 10 on through tomorrow. Adex .25 eod. I was planning on running clomid at 25 ef and nolva at 20. Are the bad sides lessoned at this dose? Ive had a rough cycle trying to dial in my e2 and im hoping to not feel like complete shit through pct. im also taking hcgenerate, forged post cycle, and unleashed as well.
    stop the adex when you start pct yes. Take your pct meds right before bed and you will sleep through most the sides

Ok will do thanks!

Ok will do thanks!
    I would consider bumping up your doses too. Have you ran either compound in the past?

No i havent. This was my First cycle. What do you recommend? I know the standard is 100/100/50/50 and 40/40/20/20 i just read alot of people say you can recover fine on the lower doses

No i havent. This was my First cycle. What do you recommend? I know the standard is 100/100/50/50 and 40/40/20/20 i just read alot of people say you can recover fine on the lower doses
    keep the nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50 you could change the Clomid to 50 the first week if you want.

Ok i will. When you run this do you feel alright through pct?any libido issues. I keep reading that clomid turns everyone into a women and nolva kills your sex drive. Is there a guarenteed crash in test or do the higher doses help keep levels at a steady decline?

Ok i will. When you run this do you feel alright through pct?any libido issues. I keep reading that clomid turns everyone into a women and nolva kills your sex drive. Is there a guarenteed crash in test or do the higher doses help keep levels at a steady decline?
    everyone reacts different and pct is just part of this game. Some crash and some don't. All you can do is plan and execute your cycle as best you can

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I ran clomid @100/d with no ill effects coming off my last cycle. I've read horror stories so I guess for some it can be a problem. Only one way to find out...

I'll tell you though, I've never used clomid prior and this was the first time I did not lose ANY size or strength. I'll never cycle without it as part of pct again. I'm sold.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    I get bad acne with clomid on the body , the first and second week of pct is hell

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3
    I get bad acne with clomid on the body , the first and second week of pct is hell
    That's probably going to happen anway during pct because of the influx in androgens

Thread Information