Thread: clomid migrane

Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

clomid migrane

Hey i just started my pct yesterday. I woke up today and have a non stop killer migrane. Ive read its common when taking clomid. any tricks to get rid of these? I need to lift and no its going to be impossible to push through with this. Or do I just suck it up and hope it doesn't continue?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624 View Post
    Hey i just started my pct yesterday. I woke up today and have a non stop killer migrane. Ive read its common when taking clomid. any tricks to get rid of these? I need to lift and no its going to be impossible to push through with this. Or do I just suck it up and hope it doesn't continue?
    Are you hydrating? Do you take your pct stuff before bed? Hopefully after you frontload the clo the headaches will disappear.

yea drinking plenty of water. and yes before bed. I will try for more water and see if that helps

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624 View Post
    yea drinking plenty of water. and yes before bed. I will try for more water and see if that helps
    I am not a fan of clo but never had headaches from it. If it continues maybe try splitting the dose twice daily at 50 mgs.

just took some ib profen and some pre workout and powered through it. Was rough at first but i blocked it out and before i knew it headache was gone and i was able to increase my lifts from last week.

Thread Information