Thread: Hcg with pct?

Tryan is offline New Member

Hcg with pct?

Hey everyone, I'm just finishing a 12 week cycle of test e 500mg/week. Currently I have nolva and clomid on hand, and just came upon some hcg . I have read way too many contradicting threads saying to either take the hcg for 10 days after my last pin, and start nolva/clomid 4 days later, and other threads say DO NOT take hcg unless you've taken it through your entire cycle. I've also came across numerous threads stating that nolva combined with clomid is a bad idea. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stop hcg 3 days before pct starts. If you continue hcg on pct you will not be giving your body a chance to begin producing LH again which signals your boys to start producing test. HCG mimics LH while on cycle so your testes continue producing test and don't atrophy. If you don't come off hcg, your body won't start back up producing test.

Define "just finishing a 12 week cycle." Have pinned your last pin of test? How long ago was that? PCT should start 14 days after last pin of Test E. You could run hcg in that 14 day window, again, stopping it 3 days before pct starts.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Stop hcg 3 days before pct starts. If you continue hcg on pct you will not be giving your body a chance to begin producing LH again which signals your boys to start producing test. HCG mimics LH while on cycle so your testes continue producing test and don't atrophy. If you don't come off hcg, your body won't start back up producing test.

Define "just finishing a 12 week cycle." Have pinned your last pin of test? How long ago was that? PCT should start 14 days after last pin of Test E. You could run hcg in that 14 day window, again, stopping it 3 days before pct starts.
    Thanks for the prompt response. My last pin was today, so that being said, I'll start the hcg for the next 11 days, starting today. The vials I have are 5000 iu, and again, I have read many different threads stating different dosages and how much Bac water to mix with the hcg. What would you suggest? I have friends who compete in bodybuilding, one of them has his pro card, and all of them give me different answers. One saying to skip my clomid and nolva, and just run hcg lol! Thanks again for your input! Hopefully I'll be able to clear up a lot of confusion after i follow your instructions.

Bump

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member

My pct with hcg went great! After my last pin, I took 250iu of hcg every day for 4 days, then bumped it to 500iu's for another 6 days. I waited 4 days to start my pct which looked like this: 200mg clomid day one, 100mg day 2-14, then tapered down to 50 mg ed for the remainder. I kept most of my gains, felt decent the entire time, no acne issues, and my libido was fine. I had a couple days where my nipples became super sensitive so I took 10mg of aromasin and it went away. Next cycle I will run the hcg during the cycle.

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    Did u run nolv as well? That's a really high dose of clom. Most ppl recommend 75 for first week then 50/50etc

I had nolva on hand but never felt the need to add anything. I read several contradicting articles about the proper dosage for clomid... I went with taking the greater amount to play it safe. Like I said though, I felt great the whole time. The 10 days of hcg I felt better than when I was on test

Thread Information