Furious1Auto is offline New Member

Is there a need to use post cycle therapy?

As it is I have been diagnosed with a Test Deficiency, that's what began my ride. After 2 years, and well after I lost 68lbs of fat, and replaced it with 18lbs. Of new lean muscle, I began a cycle of additional Test Cypionate , & Nandrolone Decanate. The test I doubled my prescribed quantity, with the addition of an Deca . I know generally once you cycle off it's necessary to replace an androgen with HCG to prevent my Estrogen levels from outweighing my test levels. However the best I'll ever go off cycle is by dropping the roid, and HGH. Due to my deficiency, I'll never be able to stop taking test because my body does not produce enough of it naturally.

If I reduce my intake down to the level that I am prescribed to take, will there be any need to use post cycle therapy like HCG? Also do I need to add Arimidex ?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious1Auto View Post
    As it is I have been diagnosed with a Test Deficiency, that's what began my ride. After 2 years, and well after I lost 68lbs of fat, and replaced it with 18lbs. Of new lean muscle, I began a cycle of additional Test Cypionate , & Nandrolone Decanate. The test I doubled my prescribed quantity, with the addition of an Deca . I know generally once you cycle off it's necessary to replace an androgen with HCG to prevent my Estrogen levels from outweighing my test levels. However the best I'll ever go off cycle is by dropping the roid, and HGH. Due to my deficiency, I'll never be able to stop taking test because my body does not produce enough of it naturally.

If I reduce my intake down to the level that I am prescribed to take, will there be any need to use post cycle therapy like HCG? Also do I need to add Arimidex?
    You don't pct but you will need an AI and hcg is used on cycle and off at 250 ius twice a week.

Thread Information