andrewgains13 is offline Junior Member

Aromasin and acne

I am running 500mg test E cycle, and I'm on my 4th pin. My acne on my back and chest has started to flare up. I'm currently taking Aromasin as my AI, 12.5mg per day. Due to my acne flaring up, I was wondering if upping my dose to 25mg per day would help? I would take 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 at night. Feedback would be appreciated

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Aromasin is a steroidal AI and androgenic sides are a possibility because of this, so it could exacerbate the issue when you factor in that you're already on testosterone .

Perhaps the pros could elaborate?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewgains13
    I am running 500mg test E cycle, and I'm on my 4th pin. My acne on my back and chest has started to flare up. I'm currently taking Aromasin as my AI, 12.5mg per day. Due to my acne flaring up, I was wondering if upping my dose to 25mg per day would help? I would take 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 at night. Feedback would be appreciated
    how long have you been taking the aromasin . Acne is usually caused by the influx in androgens in the beginning of your cycle and the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    how long have you been taking the aromasin. Acne is usually caused by the influx in androgens in the beginning of your cycle and the end.
    I started the Aromasin on 1\31. My first pin was 1\30\15

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewgains13 View Post
    I started the Aromasin on 1\31. My first pin was 1\30\15
    I think you are just noticing the influx in androgen's. Some are more sensitive then others. After you level out you should clear up. For now make sure to use a good soap to clean with, you could try tanning. I shower twice ed

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post

I think you are just noticing the influx in androgen's. Some are more sensitive then others. After you level out you should clear up. For now make sure to use a good soap to clean with, you could try tanning. I shower twice ed
    Thanks!!!

Thread Information