bungledoona is offline Associate Member

HPTA resart so far

So ive done a little research and recently spoke to a mr olympia competitor and he put me onto a hpta restart protocol that apparently got his friend from not being able to have kids to a 6 million sperm count with great mobility, even when the doctors couldn't do shit. This is in Australia too by the way and our GPs know next to **** all when it comes to this stuff. Apparently they only use hcg over her for girls.... anyway sorta going off topic lol.

This is the protocol

Hcg @ 2500iu twice a week for 4 weeks
    Clomid @ 100mg per day for 2 weeks
    Zinc @ 1000mg per day for 6 weeks
    Arginine @ 10g (5g twice daylie) for 6 weeks

Ive had people putting me onto DR scallys power pct and then ive had monitors or knowledgeable members telling me "no dont do hcg it will supress you".

Ive talked to multiple GPs, users and a few ppl on here but all the information i get is all different.

At this point im considering listening to my friend that was a mr O competitor as hes obviously been around it for most his life. But i still want to understand the protocol before starting otherwise ill be just as stupid as i was in the past with my AAS cycles.

What i wanna know is why clomid at the start and not after hcg? Clomid stops the E2 from binding so the putuitry gland freaks out and starts creating lutinizing hormone whilst at the same time the hcg is making LH so the putuitry doesn't have to do anything. Seems sorta back to front to me.

Bump

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you ran labs to determine what is going on? You need to determine if you are suffering from testicular function or if your lh function is suppressed. Anyone giving you a protocol before you do that is just taking a guess

I still wouldnt do hcg in a pct
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

^ explains it.
    And post bloodwork. A clear picture

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i dont agree with that pct protocol at all. SO i cannot answer your questions.

that pct is a bit outdated and used to be the old usage. With the knowledge we have now it has changed alot. There are plenty of useful threads here that can guide you the 'new' way.
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 02-09-2015 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    I still wouldnt do hcg in a pct
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

^ explains it.
    And post bloodwork. A clear picture
    Its more trying to get my natty test back. I havent touched shit for about 8-9 months and my test is low. Doc was gonna put me on trt

Blog Entries
    i wouldnt use that much HCG at once, i would go 500 iu EOD for 4 weeks, combined w/ clomid at 50mg ED for 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    i wouldnt use that much HCG at once, i would go 500 iu EOD for 4 weeks, combined w/ clomid at 50mg ED for 8 weeks.
    Why run it that way?

To be honest i dont even know why Hcg is used, its mimics LH rendering the patuitary useless thus futhering shutdown.

Kelkel on one of my previous posts suggests staying away from it and that it just shuts u down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Have you ran labs to determine what is going on? You need to determine if you are suffering from testicular function or if your lh function is suppressed. Anyone giving you a protocol before you do that is just taking a guess
    I think more bloods need to be done.... i agree. Need to find out EXACTLY why i have low T

Blog Entries
    2500iu of HCG is alot! 500 is plenty to get the testes going and working. Yes it will "shut you down" but if you are already shut down you need a boost to get back up to normal.

Then continue w/ the clomid during and after using the HCG to continue the LH stimulation of the testes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    2500iu of HCG is alot! 500 is plenty to get the testes going and working. Yes it will "shut you down" but if you are already shut down you need a boost to get back up to normal.

Then continue w/ the clomid during and after using the HCG to continue the LH stimulation of the testes.
    Yeh, see your above protocol seems to make more sense to me then my friends. I agree 2500iu IS alot but thats what dr scally used. Apparently hes changed it now but

Still it's WAY better if you run bloodwork first and see what's causing it BEFORE doing anything

Thread Information