Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Bombas-tdot
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Test P/E, Eq, Dbol, Tren - post cycle

Bombas-tdot is offline New Member

Test P/E, Eq, Dbol, Tren - post cycle

Hi guys, this is my first post here, i hope i can explain myself well and stay withing the forum rules.

I've been doing lots of research, but there is so many contradicting information that it all has me confused.

I've done 4-5 cycles mostly based on deca and test e. my last one i basically obtained no gains (from what i understand, my body may have gotten too accustomed to the gear and did not respond).

i have never followed a proper pct before and this is where most of my research has gone towards lately. i want to take my gear more serious and take stronger stuff for longer periods, but want to also make sure i take all the precautions to maintain good health.

some gear i have on hand are:
    Test Prop and En 250
    Equipoise 250
    tren A 100
    dbol

I originally wanted to start a Tren cycle, but will probably wait since i hear its the most powerful one. Im planning on a test/eq cycle first. i'd like to be on gear until Sept 2015 (yes, end of summer). I plan on starting March 1st.

My question is:
    - can i take a 4-6 week break in between two cycles, 1st one being EQ based (8-12 weeks) and the second being Tren based (6-8 weeks). would this mess up my gains/health? the reason for this is that i dont want to be on the gear from march to september as this is likely way too long.

- also, what would be the best post cycle treatment and during cycle? im new with hcg but it seems to come up often. i've never injected it but it seems i will need it for this cycle. ive read it can be injected the same as other gear (intramuscular in the glutes), but is there anything else i need to know about it?

im 5'6", 166lbs, 10% bf

i hope this is not too long. any information will be welcomed.

thanks!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not the gear that gives you gains, its the nutrition

The cycle you proposed is kinda of a mess. You should do one cycle, for example Test e for 12 weeks with a dbol kicker or finisher, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks of pct then 18 weeks off.

Do you have tren experience?

Can you go into details why it's a mess?
    I have never taken tren before. Is there a reason you didn't mention the equipoise ?
    18 weeks with no gear would suck!
    Mr.BB likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Have you gotten any pre baseline BW???
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-20-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Man, I hope you've done something... Have you gotten any BW???
    No blood work done... Maybe assuming that's what bw is.... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombas-tdot View Post
    Can you go into details why it's a mess?
    I have never taken tren before. Is there a reason you didn't mention the equipoise ?
    18 weeks with no gear would suck!
    First of all its too long, the longer the cycle the more difficult it is to recover from it.
    After 4-5 cycles you are only 166lbs, even at 5'6 you should weight more, or did have these 4-5 cycles 5 years ago??
    Your weight and you saying "my last one i basically obtained no gains" shows that your nutrition is deficient. You dont know how to eat to build new tissue.
    You mention no AI, or DA or any serms.
    After 4-5 cycles you should have a perfect idea of what a PCT should be, but you dont even propose one protocol?!?! What kind of PCT have you done before?
    EQ is a very weak compound that raises hematocrit to much, you probably dont know what is hematocrit as you say you have no bloodwork.
    You want to try tren, yet you are not educated enough on the drug, the PCT, AI, HCG etc. It is a recipe for disaster if you tell me.

Sorry if im too blunt, its my own character flaw, but I really think you need to educate yourself into what you are injecting deep insode your muscles.
    Most the questions and answers you require are here:
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Austinite's Educational Article Database
    NACH3 and Bombas-tdot like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No blood work done... Maybe assuming that's what bw is.... ?
    Get baseline BW so you have something to compare it to mid/& post cycle(6 wks after PCT...

And as stated above, if you've done 4-5 cycles and are asking these ?'s take some time to reread the stickies again... As you should be well educated by now on the basics(AI/hCG (on cycle)/PCT protocol(clomid/& Nolva) and if runnin a 19 nor a DA(caber or Prami) E2 is the culprit of sides if not kept in check! This takes a while to dial in your AI to a real comfort zone(or sweetspot)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    First of all its too long, the longer the cycle the more difficult it is to recover from it.
    After 4-5 cycles you are only 166lbs, even at 5'6 you should weight more, or did have these 4-5 cycles 5 years ago??
    Your weight and you saying "my last one i basically obtained no gains" shows that your nutrition is deficient. You dont know how to eat to build new tissue.
    You mention no AI, or DA or any serms.
    After 4-5 cycles you should have a perfect idea of what a PCT should be, but you dont even propose one protocol?!?! What kind of PCT have you done before?
    EQ is a very weak compound that raises hematocrit to much, you probably dont know what is hematocrit as you say you have no bloodwork.
    You want to try tren , yet you are not educated enough on the drug, the PCT, AI, HCG etc. It is a recipe for disaster if you tell me.

Sorry if im too blunt, its my own character flaw, but I really think you need to educate yourself into what you are injecting deep insode your muscles.
    Most the questions and answers you require are here:
    Hey Mr. BB, thanks for the reply. not too blunt at all, im not looking for someone to sugar coat this lifestyle, so i appreciate the honesty.

you are right, my diet is my biggest downfall. these 4-5 cycles were over the course of 5years. my natural weight i believe is 150. with each cycle i would gain 10-15 lbs, but lose most of it in the following months. safe to assume that lack of proper pct and diet was the cause for this. i have done some mild pct with clomid for 4weeks and another time with arimidex after deca and test.

i did get my doctor to give me bloodwork. should be getting it done monday. increased red blood cells was one of the things i was looking forward to with EQ since it would help increase my stamina.(or is this incorrect?)

for this cycle im planning .5mg arimidex eod while on cycle and then hcg 500iu ed first 10 days (not sure when to start the hcg, immediately after or couple weeks after...) then nolvadex 40ed/40ed/20ed/20ed. have heard mixed things about clomid, but the vision thing scared me away from it...

as for cycle, im planning:
    Test E 500mg/wk week 1-12
    EQ 400mg/wk week 1-8
    Tren 300mg/wk week 7-12
    MAYBE - Anvar 40mg ed week 7-12

any advice/critisism is welcome....

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey Mr. BB, thanks for the reply. not too blunt at all, im not looking for someone to sugar coat this lifestyle, so i appreciate the honesty.

you are right, my diet is my biggest downfall. these 4-5 cycles were over the course of 5years. my natural weight i believe is 150. with each cycle i would gain 10-15 lbs, but lose most of it in the following months. safe to assume that lack of proper pct and diet was the cause for this. i have done some mild pct with clomid for 4weeks and another time with arimidex after deca and test.

i did get my doctor to give me bloodwork. should be getting it done monday. increased red blood cells was one of the things i was looking forward to with EQ since it would help increase my stamina.(or is this incorrect?)

for this cycle im planning .5mg arimidex eod while on cycle and then hcg 500iu ed first 10 days (not sure when to start the hcg, immediately after or couple weeks after...) then nolvadex 40ed/40ed/20ed/20ed. have heard mixed things about clomid, but the vision thing scared me away from it...

as for cycle, im planning:
    EQ 400mg/wk week 1-8
    Tren 300mg/wk week 7-12
    MAYBE - Anvar 40mg ed week 7-12

any advice/critisism is welcome....
    IMHO, I wouldn't even run the Eq(it'll be a pure waste at only 8 wks - should be run for minimum 12 wks, but most will run it at least 14 wks if not longer)... So like BB stated the longer your on the harder to recover!

Also start Arimidex at .25 eod and adjust of needed

hCG should be ran on cycle

If running Tren definitely have a DA(caber or prami)

PCT clomid 75/50/50/50 minimum of 75 on first wk if not 100mg
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and you can extend the Nolva an extra two wks if needed!

Good Luck OP!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-20-2015 at 06:22 PM.

Also start Arimidex at .25 eod and adjust of needed

hCG should be ran on cycle

If running Tren definitely have a DA(caber or prami)

PCT clomid 75/50/50/50 minimum of 75 on first wk if not 100mg
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and you can extend the Nolva an extra two wks if needed!

Good Luck OP!
    Thanks for the info. Few questions if you don't mind...

Hcg: I read 250iu every 3 days.. Is this right?
    Can I freeze individual doses in syringe?
    Can I mix it in my intramuscular injection with test?
    I'm asking because I've read different things about each.

Da (caber or prami) while on tren: I will research more on this when I get home tonight... But can you comment on the need/use for it?

Pct: I've been scared away from Clomid due to vision issues I read about.. Was gonna go with nolva. Just didn't understand what you meant by the "100mg" in what you wrote: "if not 100mg
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and you can extend the Nolva an extra two wks if needed!"

Thanks again.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info. Few questions if you don't mind...

Hcg : I read 250iu every 3 days.. Is this right?
    Can I freeze individual doses in syringe?
    Can I mix it in my intramuscular injection with test?
    I'm asking because I've read different things about each.

Da (caber or prami) while on tren : I will research more on this when I get home tonight... But can you comment on the need/use for it?

Pct: I've been scared away from Clomid due to vision issues I read about.. Was gonna go with nolva. Just didn't understand what you meant by the "100mg" in what you wrote: "if not 100mg
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and you can extend the Nolva an extra two wks if needed!"

Thanks again.
    hCG is reconstituted w/bacteria static water(BAC-H2O)... Put in fridge when done(as it takes 90 days to lose potency(but only kept in the refrigerator - in daylight or heat it loses its potency much quicker)

Do not freeze it individually - just refrigerate then take 250iu e3.5d you can pin this SubQ in belly fat or you can add it to your inj if you want - I don't like mixing water w/my oil so I do it SubQ! Up to you...

Clomid and Nolva work in synergy to restart your natural test production(this is the safest and most effective way to recover(scientifically and anecdotal evidence)... Has served many well!

What I meant by clomid 100/50/50/50 & Nolva 40/40/20/20 is that's the dose of each SERM every day for a wk, then 50 and 40 and so on.. And if your having trouble recovering than you can extend the Nolva two more wks but stop clomid after 4th wk! If not taking clomid at least look into Torem as an alternative!

DA's are Dpomamine Agonists which prevent prolactin from rises as Tren/& Nandrolone are 19 nors and slso are Progestins... If your E2 is not in check and rises you will most likely have prolactin issues...

This is why its so important for BW(blood work - you were right earlier in thread... Lol) pre cycle for baselines mid/and post PCT 6-8 wks) that wY you can compare and see if you've recovered or not!

I hope this helps! GL!

hey nach3, thanks so much for all the information, its been very useful!

recapping everything... can you let me know if i have my weeks right on this cycle (time off before starting pct):

EQ 400mg/wk week 1-8 (i know you recommended against this, but i really want to see what results i get from it)
    Tren 300mg/wk week 7-12

Arimidex at .25 eod on cycle

hCG 250iu every 3.5days, until week 12

week 13-14 OFF

PCT Week 15-18
    clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (an extra 1 or 2 weeks if needed)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Still need caber or Prami(DA) research that! IMHO its best to keep your E2 in check! But Tren being a progestin I would have it on hand at the least ... I would suggest to take it when you start the Tren...

But you should still run test for another two wks after a reg test/Tren cycle so by you I troducing it in the middle like this isn't well planned!

Wks 13 and 14 you still take hCG up to 3 days b4 PCT starts...

Look Im not tryin to be an a** but you aren't ready for this as I basically spoon fed you info which I didn't have to go into that much detail and you still haven't gotten it right! Read and research... You need to do a test only cycle first the right way IMO!

You have all the info you need its all on this forum... I'm just repeating what the safest and best way to do this and it seems like you haven't done your part... Good luck and I'll help you but all your ?'s are easily answered in austinites database...
    Mr.BB likes this.

Look Im not tryin to be an a** but you aren't ready for this as I basically spoon fed you info which I didn't have to go into that much detail and you still haven't gotten it right! Read and research... You need to do a test only cycle first the right way IMO!

You have all the info you need its all on this forum... I'm just repeating what the safest and best way to do this and it seems like you haven't done your part... Good luck and I'll help you but all your ?'s are easily answered in austinites database...
    Booom!

X2^^^^ here
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information