Thread: Quick Question

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member

Question Quick Question

I am running a cycle of test c @ 500mg a week. I can assure you that I am not new to the game. I have ran many cycles before and finished up with the PCT being CLOMID and Nolva. I read where White Tiger re-posted an article talking about CLOMID vs. Nolva and how CLOMID can have an effect on ones' eyes. Here's the question, do I need the CLOMID, or can I run the NOLVA by itself with HCG for PCT?

Thanks for your time,
    BW

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Some have issues with vision regarding clomid but I would run what you have in the past what's made you recover. You also don't want to be running hcg during pct. Hcg needs to be ran during the cycle for best recovery.

Okay... So can I go without the CLOMID in the pct and use the hcg during the cycle? I have never done a pct of strictly nolva, but would like to cut back on the amount of pills taken if at all possible. I have read about Nolva only pct, but never spoke to anyone on the subject personally. I guess the combination works, but I would like to try this if you think it is worth it.

Thanks again for your time,
    BW

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    Okay... So can I go without the CLOMID in the pct and use the hcg during the cycle? I have never done a pct of strictly nolva, but would like to cut back on the amount of pills taken if at all possible. I have read about Nolva only pct, but never spoke to anyone on the subject personally. I guess the combination works, but I would like to try this if you think it is worth it. Thanks again for your time, BW
    no you should still run Clomid during pct

Appreciate it guys.

BW

Thread Information