jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member

Question on recovery times

After the PCT period people talk about giving the body time to recover back to natural test levels, if that is even possible.

What I would like to know is, why would someone's test stay depressed and need TRT to get back to normal after regular PCT? Is this common for all cycles or just certain more hardcore types? Is this a real possibility on a regular test cycle? If so it seems like a huge risk, having to take test injections just to get to normal for the rest of your life.

Also, what role does "genetics" play with this? I hear that recovery time largely depends on genetics. Is that your natural test levels, size before cycling etc. ?

Thanks!

bumpski

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    There are many reasons. Testicular dysfunction or the production of lh are the two main culprits

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    There are many reasons. Testicular dysfunction or the production of lh are the two main culprits
    Are testicular dysfunction and lh determined by genetics? I just can't wrap my head around people who say they cycled and are on TRT for the rest of their lives and others who have good results then recover. If both people had the exact same cycles/PCT/recovery period would their results be that different?

Thread Information