Nj2115 is offline New Member

How long after a PH cycle is clomid worth using?

serious thread, I hope I can get a real response and not be completely ridiculed. I recently completed my first PH, which was about 5 weeks of halo elite (blackstone labs) start at 50mg first four days, and then bumped up to 100mg for the rest. My PCT was nothing but PCT lV (black stone labs). The guy from the store I bought it from and one of my coworkers with experience in PHs and AS both assured me that PCT lV was good enough. My coworker assured me I didn't need a SERM for a weaker PH like haladrol. So I completed the bottle of PCT lV Sunday, and I feel normal, my strength gains have been kept despite dropping a few Pounds. But my testicles haven't returned to full size and I'm worried. I say they went from 100% to like 65% on cycle, and now after PCT they're up to about 85-90% of full size and still don't hang as low as pre cycle. My libido is fine and I have no symptoms of gyno or anything. I feel like an idiot, and I know I'm an idiot and I should've taken clomid with my pct. But now I'm asking, is it too late to start a clomid pct? Would it be counterproductive or have negative affects? Or do you think it could still help me achieve normal testicular size? Please someone give me a serious answer. If I did screw myself up for good, then I'll live it with as its my own fault for not better preparing. Thanks guys.

Edit: btw my last day of halo elite was February 11th, and I had started PCT lV February 8th during the last few days of my cycle. The store manager recommended that for a "smooth transition" into the pct.
    Last edited by Nj2115; 03-10-2015 at 09:16 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Labs would be the only way to know for sure but if you been off for over a month I would give it a few more weeks and see how you are then

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Labs would be the only way to know for sure but if you been off for over a month I would give it a few more weeks and see how you are then
    What do you mean by going to a lab is the only way to know for sure? You're saying there's A possibility my test levels are normal again, but my testicles aren't going to grow back to normal size even if I ran clomid now?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nj2115 View Post
    What do you mean by going to a lab is the only way to know for sure? You're saying there's A possibility my test levels are normal again, but my testicles aren't going to grow back to normal size even if I ran clomid now?
    Running labs are the only way to know how much testosterone your body is producing. The size of the testies does not determine that you are or are not recovering

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Running labs are the only way to know how much testosterone your body is producing. The size of the testies does not determine that you are or are not recovering
    Alright, thanks. But to answer the original question, would you recommend ordering clomid now and start taking it? Or would that be counterproductive or unsafe at this point?

Checking back in here. So, after the initial strength drop during my weak pct, Ive now continued to make strength progression. My lifts are stronger now then during the peak of my halo cycle. So my testosterone levels can't be that low. However, my testicles have not returned to full size. Haven't grown much or at all then say a month ago when I finished my pct. I feel as if they are more prone to cold shrinkage during the day than they were pre cycle. Even when I'm relaxed and they are hanging low I can clearly tell they are at best 85%-90% of full size and are not hanging as low as they should be. I don't get random erections during the day as I use to just a few months ago pre cycle. So I'm going to do one of two things next but would like some serious feedback, please.

1. I'm going to get clomid and just run a pct now even though I've been off halo for about 10 weeks and off of my blackstone lab pct for about 5 weeks. Or

2. I'm going to run another PH cycle or a normal oral cycle along with gear support and an estrogen blocker. And then proceed to run a real pct wth clomid and whatever else someone could suggest to me. I know I'm uneducated and have irresponsibly ran this stuff, but I could really use some help. It would be appreciated.

Bio-active, you seem very knowledgable when it comes to all of this, and I'd really appreciate your help. Whether it be by private message or in my thread.

bump

Thread Information