tobybrittan is offline New Member

Need URGENT help

Guys, I've screwed up. Please dont flame me and make me feel worse than I already do.

I did a 5 week cycle of finaflex 1-andro prohormone. (Finished 2 weeks ago)

For PCT i had Iron Labs Xtreme PCT.... (I know)..

Libido was always a big issue during the cycle, so i bought some tribulus and DAA recently.

Basically, i have no sex drive at all. I used to masterbate twice a day now i've forgotten it even exists. I only ever manage to get it up when im with the girl im seeing, but even shes getting annoyed!!.

Currently my penis feels small and limp, with my nuts shrunk up at some occasions.

I literally miss having a sex drive so much, im really feeling down about this.

On reflection, clomid + nolva would have been the ideal PCT solution, is it too late to try this?

Please help im desperate

officious is offline Junior Member
    No it's not too late, you can buy both from AR-R do a 4 week PCT. IIRC one bottle of each should be enough to do 4 weeks of this PCT.

Nolvadex : 40,40,20,20 mg/day
    Clomid: 75,50,50,25

Also how old are you? It says 21 on your profile, and FYI that is too young to be doing steroids . People will get on your case about that. The only real way to identify your issues right now is to see a doctor and have a blood panel done. BUT IMO do a proper PCT and see how that makes you feel.

For future reference read these:

First Cycle:
    forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html

Austinites Educational Database:
    forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/542785-austinites-educational-article-database.html

Young and Steroids:
    forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/447777-young-steroids.html
    Last edited by officious; 03-18-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Thread Information