Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Gyno - nolva and adex not working.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    If your on a cruise I'd cut the deca

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by fxrjuiceman
    If your on a cruise I'd cut the deca

Not picking at the bones here, but is 200mg per week a cruise or a TRT dosage ? Or the same thing ?

Ok so I still have gyno symptoms - pointy nipples and small hard lumps underneath, I did run out of nolva and adex, I have reordered and they should be here Tuesday, but I've just being reading about Cabergoline, can I take all three at once to make sure it clears up in time for a competition ??

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Ok so I still have gyno symptoms - pointy nipples and small hard lumps underneath, I did run out of nolva and adex, I have reordered and they should be here Tuesday, but I've just being reading about Cabergoline, can I take all three at once to make sure it clears up in time for a competition ??
    First rule of aas always get what you need times 3......just saying it could be under dosed, or something. I even get different aromasin in case One is bunk.and multiple nolvadex And clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604
    First rule of aas always get what you need times 3......just saying it could be under dosed, or something. I even get different aromasin in case One is bunk.and multiple nolvadex And clomid.
    Well that's just great in fairytale land, gyno ( and long standing at that- like a year maybe ) I can live with, food and shelter I cannot live without. Oh and it's Pharma grade.

My question is about Caber.. It sounds good and I think it fits my needs, and I guess the answer is get BW done to check for elevated estrogen and prolactin
    jolter604 likes this.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Well that's just great in fairytale land, gyno ( and long standing at that- like a year maybe ) I can live with, food and shelter I cannot live without. Oh and it's Pharma grade.

My question is about Caber.. It sounds good and I think it fits my needs, and I guess the answer is get BW done to check for elevated estrogen and prolactin
    Well in that case I would go with prami from *** and raloxefen, I have small lumps from youth ,I control them by taking 60 mg raloxifene a day on cycle with 12.5 aromasin 2 x a day. I'm on tren , test, and masteron now and I take. 25 prami at night puts me out. *** always has sales and I pick my stuff up ahead of time. Best of luck. I hope you have a good end to your run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information