Thread: proper pct

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

proper pct

After 8 weeks on enanthe with some danabol in the first few weeks and winstrol during last 4 weeks would clomid and tamoxifen be enough? Or do i need hcg ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Aside from the fact that's a poor cycle plan, You don't need anything at your age.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Who_Am_I is offline Banned
    That would be enough. Just make sure you give the test time to clear before starting the pct.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Who_Am_I View Post
    That would be enough. Just make sure you give the test time to clear before starting the pct.
    You're giving some pretty vague advice here. You have no info on ester of test used, when exactly the cycle ended, how long the OP intends to run his PCT, at what dosages he intends to run the products mentioned, or did the OP use an AI or HCG on cycle. I'd suggest you ask a few more question prior to handing out "advice."

Pretty sure he said 8 weeks of enanthate .

When exactly the cycle ended is irrelevant. I simply said make sure you give enough time from when the cycle ended.

How long he intends or what dosages? I wasn't designing a post cycle for him nor did I see him ask those questions. I was simply answering if those two compounds would be enough.

AI or HCG on cycle? How would that change whether or not he ran Clomid/Nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by Who_Am_I View Post
    Pretty sure he said 8 weeks of enanthate .

When exactly the cycle ended is irrelevant. Wrong I simply said make sure you give enough time from when the cycle ended. That's why you need to know exactly when the cycle ended. Its called "Half life."

How long he intends or what dosages? His PCT chems I wasn't designing a post cycle for him nor did I see him ask those questions. I was simply answering if those two compounds would be enough. "Enough" is a dosage, not just the number of products you're taking.

AI or HCG on cycle? How would that change whether or not he ran Clomid/Nolva?Its called an HCG blast and could be very useful, particularly if he experienced atrophy.
    We aren't in the biz of handing out half-hearted advice around here, i.e., bro science. Again, you lacked significant info and you not asking for it is unsettling.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    We aren't in the biz of handing out half-hearted advice around here, i.e., bro science. Again, you lacked significant info and you not asking for it is unsettling.

Wrong
    Noooooo... two weeks from the end of the cycle is two weeks. What about that is hard to grasp? I understand half life as well; however, what I think we are actually concerned about here is ACTIVE life. (Just an FYI they are two different things "bro")

The last part you put in red I am not going to address again. He did not ask about dosages he asked if the two were sufficient for a post cycle in which they are. If he wants to know about dosage that is an entirely different question. I am not in the business of answering questions that were not asked.

The OP's question and lack of asking for more detailed info and your subsequent lack of filling in the blanks for him are the problem. Just because a person doesn't ask the question, doesn't mean it doesn't need to be answered.

Did he finish his 8 week cycle today, yesterday, two weeks ago? Can you answer that? If not, then it does indeed matter when it ended because that will dictate when pct begins. Two weeks after last pin of Test E...yes....when was that last pin? That is my point, not when the ester dictates it.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post

Did he finish his 8 week cycle today, yesterday, two weeks ago? Can you answer that? If not, then it does indeed matter when it ended because that will dictate when pct begins. Two weeks after last pin of Test E...yes....when was that last pin? That is my point, not when the ester dictates it.
    Lol this is going nowhere. Two weeks after last pin is two weeks after last pin. Whether the cycle ended a week ago or yesterday.

"Just make sure you give the test time to clear before starting the pct." is the same thing as the following:

Me: "When did you finish your cycle?"

OP: "Yesterday."

Me: "OK make sure you wait two weeks from yesterday to start your pct."

Same thing. I do not know why you want to see the latter so bad...

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member
    Ok. Now that I know that I do not need HCG . What about clomid and nolva dosages?

What were/are the dosages for the cycle?

A typical Clomid/Nolvadex looks something like this:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolvadex 20/20/10/10

Someone will be here in a minute to chime in that those dosages are too low however there is plenty of research to indicate that running Clomid over 50mg and Nolvadex over 20mg daily provide little to no added benefit. It will however increase the potential for side effects.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    The dosages are too low. As is the OP's age. He is 18 we should be advising him, no matter how many times, of the greatly increased risk of cycling at that age.

OP you have been advised that this is wrong for you in several of your threads, are you not the slightest bit concerned that you might permanently stunt some development for the sake of 3 weeks if gains?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information