biobest692 is offline Junior Member

Last edited by biobest692; 11-26-2021 at 02:26 PM.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you got bloods done to see what's up? With all the sides you're explaining I'd be freaked out! I wouldn't be winging it, I'd be in for bloods ASAP and judge from there.
    You state you recovered poorly froM your last cycle, when did it end? When did PCT end? What was the layout of cycle and PCT? Did you get any bloods after PCT?

biobest692 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by biobest692; 11-25-2021 at 11:59 PM.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bov188
    I got blood work at my doctor but he only tested total testosterone which was in the upper 500s. This was before I started Torem. He wouldn't test anything else as he "didn't think it was necessary" eventhough I had a bad case of gyno. Go figure. He did, however, send me for a mammogram lol My last cycle was almost 2 years ago (I don't even know if this is all because of the cycle). I did hdrol at 75mg Ed for 7 weeks. And then pct nolva 40-40-20-20 I felt shitty ever since I ended that cycle and I remember I never really recovered well. My nipples were puffy when I started PCT and they just stayed that way until I got full blown gyno on one side about 2 months ago. You could visibly see it Last summer I did EC stack for 2 weeks on 1 week off for 2 months if this is relevant
    Doesn't sound like a result of a 7 week cycle from 2 years ago to me. Sounds like you have more going on inside you. If I was you I'd request a full blood panel and check E2 and Prolactin levels as well as everything else you can.
    Your doc should have at least check E2 and Prolactin if you have Gyno IMO

Thread Information