Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Possible sides of raloxifen 30mg?

GokuBrah is offline New Member

Possible sides of raloxifen 30mg?

Never been on steroids , but doc diagnosed me with gyno so prescribed me some raloxifen... I'm too scared of taking them because of the hormonal 'change', any experience/advice about raloxifen ? Thanks

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I've been lucky and have never needed to take a SERM for gyno, but have done a lot of research. Ralox is tolerated well in most people making negative side effects few and far between. The most common being a slight decrease in libido. This side effect is rare because ralox usually increases the test/e2 ratio proportionally. How long have you had gyno? Do you have pain? Are you hypogonadal? Body fat %?
    PrettyPlease? likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I've been lucky and have never needed to take a SERM for gyno, but have done a lot of research. Ralox is tolerated well in most people making negative side effects few and far between. The most common being a slight decrease in libido. This side effect is rare because ralox usually increases the test/e2 ratio proportionally. How long have you had gyno? Do you have pain? Are you hypogonadal? Body fat %?
    ive been dealing with gyno for quite some years now.. im 25 years old, the pain come and goes..and the body fat around 22%

bump

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    There's no need to bump your thread especially on Sunday. Someone will get to it in time. When it comes to gyno the sooner one begins SERM treatment the better. Lumps begin in a florid stage and become less responsive to SERMs when they become more fibrous. Reversing gyno using SERMs is a slow process taking anywhere from 3-9 months or longer. Ralox is the safest and most effective treatment before considering surgery.
    PrettyPlease? likes this.

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    There's no need to bump your thread especially on Sunday. Someone will get to it in time. When it comes to gyno the sooner one begins SERM treatment the better. Lumps begin in a florid stage and become less responsive to SERMs when they become more fibrous. Reversing gyno using SERMs is a slow process taking anywhere from 3-9 months or longer. Ralox is the safest and most effective treatment before considering surgery.
    I second what numbere said.

Thread Information