Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By fxrjuiceman

Thread: Extreme Peptide.com, bogus??

LoGiKaL287 is offline New Member

Extreme Peptide.com, bogus??

hey guys, wasnt able to get any arimidex from my regular source this cycle so i purchased some anastrozole from ***************.com. Got 2 vials and just finished the first.

Now i crack open the second bottle, the liquid is yellow as opposed to the first which was clear. Taste is completely different.

I'm starting to wonder if these guys are selling bunk product or is there a simple explanation for this?

Anyone else have any experience with them?
    Last edited by LoGiKaL287; 06-15-2015 at 11:20 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I got some adex from them long time ago that I'm sure was bunk. E2 was out of control. Stick with ar-r , you cant go wrong.

I have noticed some sensitivity in my nips, but i increased my dose to .5 mg ed and it has appeared to have gone away. So I'm still wary of this shit but it appears to be keeping my e2 in check. I believe I may take a dif route next time as the reviews ive found of these guys seems to vary widely.

Unfortunately ar-r wants to charge 40$ shipping to canada on a single vial, a little steep if you ask me. But if it comes to it I may give em a shot.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoGiKaL287 View Post
    I have noticed some sensitivity in my nips, but i increased my dose to .5 mg ed and it has appeared to have gone away. So I'm still wary of this shit but it appears to be keeping my e2 in check. I believe I may take a dif route next time as the reviews ive found of these guys seems to vary widely.

Unfortunately ar-r wants to charge 40$ shipping to canada on a single vial, a little steep if you ask me. But if it comes to it I may give em a shot.

Well you have to blame Canada post for that, not ar-r . I'm sure that's what the cost is. What if you order 3 or 4? The shipping should be virtually the same so it's less of a bite. If you are close to the boarder you could have it shipped to someone you know and then pick it up.

Only way to really know is to get blood work done but I think that might be difficult in Canada also?

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member
    Hey OP, I am also from Canada and using extreme peptides dex. I currently have a couple friends on extremes dex and we are all having good luck.

I have heard that some stuff from them is good, some bad. Where in Canada are you from, I know in Ontario and a couple other provinces you can simply go to a walk-in clinic, or your family doctor. I highly recommend not telling them you are using gear, unless you are really tight with your family doctor.

Yeah thats true lov, gonna look into a combined order stock up on a few things, maybe shipping will be worth it then. As far as blood work, its definitely a little different here.

Well thats good to hear frenchy, like i said it seems to be keeping my e2 in check. I was just put off a little by the differences in taste and color between the 2 bottles of the same product. Other research on them has varied widely, seems to be hit or miss like you say. I'm in Alberta, would be pretty rad if i could just pick up some adex from the pharmacy, maybe have to go talk to my doc.

Thyroid_cursed77 is offline Junior Member
    I've heard ar-r varies greatly, read good and bad. Most here seem to love them however, they have two sites, different names. I don't get why they do that. They have a horrible site format, that functions crappy. And they are extremely expensive compared to everyone else. Their shipping cost are outrageous. I don't get why they need to jack up cost on everything. I would look up all the major peptide/research chem comps and do massive research. I know evolution has a great site. Now two minutes after I post this, someone is gonna call me names. Ar-r advertises here, I'd take that into consideration when looking for reviews here. I found negative reviews for that site everywhere but here.

And when I search ar-r, I get a no results. Why is that? I have not used them, but the above things do worry me.
    Last edited by Thyroid_cursed77; 07-23-2015 at 02:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyroid_cursed77 View Post
    I've heard ar-r varies greatly, read good and bad. Most here seem to love them however, they have two sites, different names. I don't get why they do that. They have a horrible site format, that functions crappy. And they are extremely expensive compared to everyone else. Their shipping cost are outrageous. I don't get why they need to jack up cost on everything. I would look up all the major peptide/research chem comps and do massive research. I know evolution has a great site. Now two minutes after I post this, someone is gonna call me names. Ar-r advertises here, I'd take that into consideration when looking for reviews here. I found negative reviews for that site everywhere but here.

And when I search ar-r, I get a no results. Why is that? I have not used them, but the above things do worry me.

The difference between us and other forums is that we have no agenda and do not "rep" these companies so we have nothing to gain..We go by our actual results..OTHER forums have agendas and reps for alot of the sponsored websites..I don't think you should make any comments like that ESPECIALLY if you haven't tried any ar-r products yet.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

Just stop, "massive research". 2 days ago you didnt even know why rc companies sold their products as liquids. You have no clue as to what you speak of. Not all companies are create equal. ARR sells all us made products, not chinese imported garbage. You get what you pay for. Stop posting like an authority on something that just a couple days ago you were asking the most basic questions about man. It is doing everyone an extreme disservice. Not to mention you seem to have an agenda.
    Oh and stop talking up Evo, they truly are a disgrace of a company and in your ignorance you are doing people that ,ay read your posts an extreme disservice.
    Far from massive likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Just stop, "massive research". 2 days ago you didnt even know why rc companies sold their products as liquids. You have no clue as to what you speak of. Not all companies are create equal. ARR sells all us made products, not chinese imported garbage. You get what you pay for. Stop posting like an authority on something that just a couple days ago you were asking the most basic questions about man. It is doing everyone an extreme disservice. Not to mention you seem to have an agenda. Oh and stop talking up Evo, they truly are a disgrace of a company and in your ignorance you are doing people that ,ay read your posts an extreme disservice.
    You are the king a the fallacy. You are conducting an idea, public relations campaign. Company does something wrong, discredit the messages. If ar-r /RUI is so great, why do they need people like you getting all bent out of shape every time someone says something negative about them. Do you really think people don't notice that you are representing the company. Hey, let us do an exercise. Find a negative comment about ar-r, guess who is going to be there correcting the record.

Guess what, I asked you a question about them you chimed in, sold them to Mars and back. Now you act as if me saying they have a horrible site, have two names, and have yet to contact me back is somehow stepping on your pretty little toes.

Guess what everyone, I'm not an authority on at-r/RUI, but jimmyinkedup is. In fact, so much so if you dare share your negative experience with others, he'll pounce like a bobcat.

I have an agenda, really, because I've actually stated many times that this is my experience, and that I have yet to use them. So do I work for Evo, or Blue Sky, or Meso. Because I actually decided I liked the reviews and info on blue sky better than Evo. Oops, that's not good enough, it's not the overpriced Ar-r.

But guess who has revealed their agenda, you.

Go ahead,bony believe me. Call me a liar, because you are one of the enlightened experts on all things ar-r/RUI.

Let's all just gloss over the fact that: one, they are a sponsor; two, that you refuse to even allow for one minute that someone had a negative experience with them.

And three, can you go to every forum on the net a peddle that story.

OK, SORRY, I will watch out for you toes next time man. Not trying to harm your bottom line. I guess if you had better service. Hey, maybe you should just lower your prices, instead of trying to silence all decent.

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    The difference between us and other forums is that we have no agenda and do not "rep" these companies so we have nothing to gain..We go by our actual results..OTHER forums have agendas and reps for alot of the sponsored websites..I don't think you should make any comments like that ESPECIALLY if you haven't tried any ar-r products yet.
    Really, no agenda. I mentioned I had a negative experience with one of your advertisers and two people try to discredit my integrity. I stated I haven't tried the products, and couldn't get the website to work when I tried, and you guys attempt to do what all site reps do, discredit the message. If others can't see past those bully tactics, too bad for them. But hey, I have nothing to worry about. Know why: because my claims are verifiable: Do they have two names, yes. Ar-r /RUI. Why do they need that? It's a valid question. Do they have a site that runs like garbage, we'll go there, if it runs for you every time, good for you. I tried two browsers and gave in. Are there some negative reviews on other forums, yes. Does the site have customer reviews on the site, no. An address, no. But again, I haven't tried the product, as far as I know they could be outstanding. But people will have to find that out themselves.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You truly have no idea how things work here do you? I am on staff here at the forum, I do not rep for anyone. I monitor the site, look out for the members. When I see a moron posting in total ignorance I call them out. I only wish I had a piece of arr's "bottom line"LOL.
    Get a grip. There are only a few companies I put my name on as a customer that has been done right by. Arr is one. Out of respect for them as a sponsor here I do not tout others here. On other forums where other companies are sponsors that I also have had good experiences with I support them. I would never support anyone that hasnt personally done right by me. Thats called integrity. It is the opposite of spouting off BS in total ignorance which is what you have clearly done and been doing. I could care less where you buy anything from but I damn sure will not sit idly by while you say derogatory things about one of the best companies I have ever dealt with while touting one of the absolute worst, slimiest companies in the RC industry.
    If you are wary of arr by all means do not use them, but do not speak in total ignorance which is all you have been doing.
    Now I will be adding you to ignore as you have managed to do what not many have, that is annoy me to the point that I do not wish to read any more of the bvllshit you might post here at this fantastic forum.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 07-23-2015 at 11:08 PM.
    marcus300 likes this.

You truly have no idea how things work here do you? I am on staff here at the forum, I do not rep for anyone. I monitor the site, look out for the members. When I see a moron posting in total ignorance I call them out. I only wish I had a piece of arr's "bottom line"LOL. Get a grip. There are only a few companies I put my name on as a customer that has been done right by. Arr is one. Out of respect for them as a sponsor here I do not tout others here. On other forums where other companies are sponsors that I also have had good experiences with I support them. I would never support anyone that hasnt personally done right by me. Thats called integrity. It is the opposite of spouting off BS in total ignorance which is what you have clearly done and been doing. I could care less where you buy anything from but I damn sure will not sit idly by while you say derogatory things about one of the best companies I have ever dealt with while touting one of the absolute worst, slimiest companies in the RC industry. If you are wary of arr by all means do not use them, but do not speak in total ignorance which is all you have been doing. Now I will be adding you to ignore as you have managed to do what not many have, that is annoy me to the point that I do not wish to read any more of the bvllshit you might post here at this fantastic forum.
    ar-r , despite the fact I have not had a great experience, or be attack by staff. Belittle anyone offer an opposing position. You talk about integrity, but you make a grand assumption that I am not telling the truth about my experience with them. You don't know me, but since you have had good experiences with them, then anyone else who hasn't must be telling a fib. Do you see the flaw in that logic. Notice something, I never called you a liar, or said you were full of anything. You see, I can logically believe you are telling the truth; however, that does indicate that anyone who has had a negative experience is lying. Funny, you say I am offering BS, but never once denied most of the things I've said. I've admitted, there are things I know for sure, and things I've read. For sure: So tell me this, do they have two names? Is the site prone to glitches. Hmm, you say no, realize, others are using the site too. Does Evolution have a better web page, cleaner, more advanced, offers more information, you know, look like its professionally done. Yes! Absolutely! Does evolution offer vastly cheaper options? Yes. Absolutely. Did Evolution respond to my request for more information, yes. Do I have a clue if Evo has good research chems, NO. NEVER SAID I DID. Things I've read, and have only said I've read from multiple sources. They are hit or miss! That the peptides can be good, but the research chems is vastly under dosed. That others like blue sky offer equal quality for less money. That if you dare talk about your experience with an advertiser on this site, expect a bully to belittle you to ensure others don't speak up. Now I can't imagine why there are so few negative reviews here. I know from my experience, maybe it's not worth being attacked my staff.
    Last edited by Thyroid_cursed77; 07-23-2015 at 11:52 PM.

You truly have no idea how things work here do you? I am on staff here at the forum, I do not rep for anyone. I monitor the site, look out for the members. When I see a moron posting in total ignorance I call them out. I only wish I had a piece of arr's "bottom line"LOL. Get a grip. There are only a few companies I put my name on as a customer that has been done right by. Arr is one. Out of respect for them as a sponsor here I do not tout others here. On other forums where other companies are sponsors that I also have had good experiences with I support them. I would never support anyone that hasnt personally done right by me. Thats called integrity. It is the opposite of spouting off BS in total ignorance which is what you have clearly done and been doing. I could care less where you buy anything from but I damn sure will not sit idly by while you say derogatory things about one of the best companies I have ever dealt with while touting one of the absolute worst, slimiest companies in the RC industry. If you are wary of arr by all means do not use them, but do not speak in total ignorance which is all you have been doing. Now I will be adding you to ignore as you have managed to do what not many have, that is annoy me to the point that I do not wish to read any more of the bvllshit you might post here at this fantastic forum.
    Riddle me this, why if Ar-r is so great, are you worried that my comment might deter someone from using them. If you are so sure that I am clearly a liar, then why would you need to even correct the record. Either you see yourself as being the only one capable of sniffing out a fraud, or you actually are afraid someone may do their own research.

If they are so great, their products, site constructions, checkout process, reputations on other forums, the need for two names, and speed of inquiry response should speak for themselves.

If you are so sure they are stupendous, then my little opinion shouldn't worry anyone, because great brands do the talking. You claim you are belittling me because you fear my review on that site may deter honest customers. Well, it's not me that's going to do that, it's the fact that some who go there could possibly run into the same things. Tell them to fix the things, don't hate the messenger. It's actually not a net positive for the site, it makes them look like they have people strong arming decent.

Oh, guess what. Ar-r came out today and said they are having tech difficulties with the site. Gee, looks like I'm not a complete liar. So at least 25% of what I said has been proven true, are you too big of a man to apologize for attacking my integrity and honesty. Really, why would I lie about something like this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Oh, guess what. Ar-r came out today and said they are having tech difficulties with the site. Gee, looks like I'm not a complete liar. So at least 25% of what I said has been proven true, are you too big of a man to apologize for attacking my integrity and honesty. Really, why would I lie about something like this.
    Hey man you should get over whatever issue you have with jimmy. He's a really nice guy and has helped thousands of people with is detailed threads, guides and forum responses.

I agree with you that arr doesn't have the best prices, but their products are the best you can buy. I have tried other companies because of the price difference and was disappointed in the strength of their ancillaries.

If you have an issue with arr I believe you should speak your mind. However, this thread is not the correct place. This thread belongs to someone else and was created for a different topic. Hijacking someone else's thread is rude.

If you would like to communicate with someone from arr I advise you to send the lion a PM or create a thread in the forum attached below.

I had an issue with my first order and communication through PM was very professional.

QUESTIONS and COMMENTS ON AR-R's PRODUCTS

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    Hey man you should get over whatever issue you have with jimmy. He's a really nice guy and has helped thousands of people with is detailed threads, guides and forum responses. I agree with you that arr doesn't have the best prices, but their products are the best you can buy. I have tried other companies because of the price difference and was disappointed in the strength of their ancillaries. If you have an issue with arr I believe you should speak your mind. However, this thread is not the correct place. This thread belongs to someone else and was created for a different topic. Hijacking someone else's thread is rude. If you would like to communicate with someone from arr I advise you to send the lion a PM or create a thread in the forum attached below. I had an issue with my first order and communication through PM was very professional. QUESTIONS and COMMENTS ON AR-R's PRODUCTS
    I am sorry, I thought a post by ar-r would be a good place to air this concern. As for Jimmy, I bet he is, when I asked a question once he helped me. I appreciated it then, and gave props. But then used that question to question my honesty, when I was just giving an honest opinion about what I experienced and heard. It was out of line questioning my honesty and integrity without anything to base it on other than I asked him that question. I don't dislike him, but he and a few people were trying to bully me. Didn't realize this wasn't the thread to talk about it though. I am just frustrated a staff member called me names and a liar, all because I said something he didn't agree with. I even believe everyone about the quality, I have no reason not to. Again, sorry about the high jack. I was just feeling a little vindicated. My bad, I thought this was ar-r thread. I agree, I shouldn't of used this thread. Although, I gave a review on the thread and he attacked me, so tech, he high jacked it. Oh, thank you for your opinion.
    Last edited by Thyroid_cursed77; 07-24-2015 at 08:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Really, no agenda. I mentioned I had a negative experience with one of your advertisers and two people try to discredit my integrity. I stated I haven't tried the products, and couldn't get the website to work when I tried, and you guys attempt to do what all site reps do, discredit the message. If others can't see past those bully tactics, too bad for them. But hey, I have nothing to worry about. Know why: because my claims are verifiable: Do they have two names, yes. Ar-r/RUI. Why do they need that? It's a valid question. Do they have a site that runs like garbage, we'll go there, if it runs for you every time, good for you. I tried two browsers and gave in. Are there some negative reviews on other forums, yes. Does the site have customer reviews on the site, no. An address, no. But again, I haven't tried the product, as far as I know they could be outstanding. But people will have to find that out themselves.
    Cmon man...This is NOT that type of thing dude..you should be able to get past your paranoia to understand that this is NOT one of those sites you're trying to portray it as...It seems like something like this has happened to you before? I.e bunk gear or something on a site sponsor and then people started to discredit your bloodwork or something like that on another website??? All i said was true..There are no reps and if someone had a bad experience their post WOULD NOT be deleted and their voice would be heard just like yours is right now...It just seems like you're blatantly looking to do some exposing when there really isn't anything to expose here..Looking to make something out of nothing...I can't really understand the frustration..You haven't had any REAL issues with them seeing as you haven't bought or used anything from them lol..And to be honest with you i've heard some TERRIBLE reviews from EP as well..Where you think people are beings "reps" and people are "discrediting" you, have you ever thought that they might be trying to help you? None of us give a f*ck if you use them or not...Just trying to steer you in the right direction...I as well, have no affiliation with them....Good luck man...With an attitude filled with hate and paranoia you're bound to get into plenty more fights as you continue to trash people about products you haven't even tried for yourself yet...ridiculous

Cmon man...This is NOT that type of thing dude..you should be able to get past your paranoia to understand that this is NOT one of those sites you're trying to portray it as...It seems like something like this has happened to you before? I.e bunk gear or something on a site sponsor and then people started to discredit your bloodwork or something like that on another website??? All i said was true..There are no reps and if someone had a bad experience their post WOULD NOT be deleted and their voice would be heard just like yours is right now...It just seems like you're blatantly looking to do some exposing when there really isn't anything to expose here..Looking to make something out of nothing...I can't really understand the frustration..You haven't had any REAL issues with them seeing as you haven't bought or used anything from them lol..And to be honest with you i've heard some TERRIBLE reviews from EP as well..Where you think people are beings "reps" and people are "discrediting" you, have you ever thought that they might be trying to help you? None of us give a f*ck if you use them or not...Just trying to steer you in the right direction...I as well, have no affiliation with them....Good luck man...With an attitude filled with hate and paranoia you're bound to get into plenty more fights as you continue to trash people about products you haven't even tried for yourself yet...ridiculous
    actually no, I've had good luck. But ar-r site is experiencing tech problems now, so. I just read some bad reviews and didn't get a response from them. I also don't understand why they have two names. Beyond that, I have no problem with them at all. I wasn't defending or admonishing them, only defending myself.

Blog Entries
    actually no, I've had good luck. But ar-r site is experiencing tech problems now, so. I just read some bad reviews and didn't get a response from them. I also don't understand why they have two names. Beyond that, I have no problem with them at all. I wasn't defending or admonishing them, only defending myself.
    you could have shown more class by not taking your "issue" to the open forum like this...now people may not want to help you in the future if you have any REAL problems....just saying...

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyroid_cursed77
    Riddle me this, why if Ar-r is so great, are you worried that my comment might deter someone from using them. If you are so sure that I am clearly a liar, then why would you need to even correct the record. Either you see yourself as being the only one capable of sniffing out a fraud, or you actually are afraid someone may do their own research. If they are so great, their products, site constructions, checkout process, reputations on other forums, the need for two names, and speed of inquiry response should speak for themselves. If you are so sure they are stupendous, then my little opinion shouldn't worry anyone, because great brands do the talking. You claim you are belittling me because you fear my review on that site may deter honest customers. Well, it's not me that's going to do that, it's the fact that some who go there could possibly run into the same things. Tell them to fix the things, don't hate the messenger. It's actually not a net positive for the site, it makes them look like they have people strong arming decent.
    Dude you don't no what the Fuk your talking about get of the forum!!! If you worked out nearly as much as you type you'd be IFBB already! The reason he tells you to stop talking about arr is because yo don't no shit you've never tried them and probly don't understand what the real deal is even when it's in front of your face there are thousands of people who use their site I have never herd a bad comment other then the taste..
    So ofcourse the forum staff is gonna hop on and tell you to shut up because THERE IS NO TRUTH TO YOUR RIDDLES! You probably have 16" arms and can't even bench 3 plates
    RigPig likes this.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyroid_cursed77
    You are the king a the fallacy. You are conducting an idea, public relations campaign. Company does something wrong, discredit the messages. If ar-r/RUI is so great, why do they need people like you getting all bent out of shape every time someone says something negative about them. Do you really think people don't notice that you are representing the company. Hey, let us do an exercise. Find a negative comment about ar-r, guess who is going to be there correcting the record. Guess what, I asked you a question about them you chimed in, sold them to Mars and back. Now you act as if me saying they have a horrible site, have two names, and have yet to contact me back is somehow stepping on your pretty little toes. Guess what everyone, I'm not an authority on at-r/RUI, but jimmyinkedup is. In fact, so much so if you dare share your negative experience with others, he'll pounce like a bobcat. I have an agenda, really, because I've actually stated many times that this is my experience, and that I have yet to use them. So do I work for Evo, or Blue Sky, or Meso. Because I actually decided I liked the reviews and info on blue sky better than Evo. Oops, that's not good enough, it's not the overpriced Ar-r. But guess who has revealed their agenda, you. Go ahead,bony believe me. Call me a liar, because you are one of the enlightened experts on all things ar-r/RUI. Let's all just gloss over the fact that: one, they are a sponsor; two, that you refuse to even allow for one minute that someone had a negative experience with them. And three, can you go to every forum on the net a peddle that story. OK, SORRY, I will watch out for you toes next time man. Not trying to harm your bottom line. I guess if you had better service. Hey, maybe you should just lower your prices, instead of trying to silence all decent.
    You make yourself r sound silly man
    JIMMYInKEDUP is a very informative person who deosnt Fuk around no need to lie we don't sit around reading and typing all day we lift weights
    So don't say we're tryna hurt your integrity it's some real people tryna help you not sound so dumb oh and by the way I've used many arr products and was more then happy with results and they shipped fast

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thyroid,

You are a funny damn guy, you say you have never even ordered from ARR but you knock them.....

Most everyone hear who has been in this game a few years has ordered from ARR and many have also ordered from other companies.

That is why you will find such support for ARR, its simply that they have a very good track record in an industry full of miss and hit fly by night rebottlers. I myself would much rather pay $150 for PCT chems I can trust than pay 40 for some that are probably good. If you stick around a while you will see the research supply companies come and go while ARR remains consistent, for most this peace of mind is well worth the extra money spent.

PS. Jimmy is not a paid sponsor for anyone (though I am pretty sure he is or has been paid to consult those who compete) and is a VERY knowledgeable and helpful member whose input is a great tool to have available.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 07-26-2015 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fxrjuiceman
    You make yourself r sound silly man JIMMYInKEDUP is a very informative person who deosnt Fuk around no need to lie we don't sit around reading and typing all day we lift weights So don't say we're tryna hurt your integrity it's some real people tryna help you not sound so dumb oh and by the way I've used many arr products and was more then happy with results and they shipped fast
    Ok, so you are lying about working out. You come here and pretend. Oh, now before you freak out because I'm calling you are liar, realize that's what this nice guy Jimmy did to me, and it just so happened to be, I was proven to not have lied. So,
    what you really seem to do is blindly get into conversation you have no clue what your talking about. When someone calls you a liar, and you didn't lie, that's attacking your integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by fxrjuiceman
    Dude you don't no what the Fuk your talking about get of the forum!!! If you worked out nearly as much as you type you'd be IFBB already! The reason he tells you to stop talking about arr is because yo don't no shit you've never tried them and probly don't understand what the real deal is even when it's in front of your face there are thousands of people who use their site I have never herd a bad comment other then the taste.. So ofcourse the forum staff is gonna hop on and tell you to shut up because THERE IS NO TRUTH TO YOUR RIDDLES! You probably have 16" arms and can't even bench 3 plates
    really, and how long did it take you to type these two comments. Besides, after the gym, I have 22 1/2 more hours throughout the day to speak truth. Hey dude, you obviously don't even know what I said about company of the year ar-r . I said there site wasn't working right, and that I've read some bad reviews. Oh, and they hadn't responded back. Guess what, all true. Not my fault you all can't take the truth.
    Last edited by Thyroid_cursed77; 07-27-2015 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive
    Thyroid, You are a funny damn guy, you say you have never even ordered from ARR but you knock them..... Most everyone hear who has been in this game a few years has ordered from ARR and many have also ordered from other companies. That is why you will find such support for ARR, its simply that they have a very good track record in an industry full of miss and hit fly by night rebottlers. I myself would much rather pay $150 for PCT chems I can trust than pay 40 for some that are probably good. If you stick around a while you will see the research supply companies come and go while ARR remains consistent, for most this peace of mind is well worth the extra money spent. PS. Jimmy is not a paid sponsor for anyone (though I am pretty sure he is or has been paid to consult those who compete) and is a VERY knowledgeable and helpful member whose input is a great tool to have available.
    at least I'm honest about it. Their track record had little to do with what I wrote that sets jimmyinkedup on a pissy fit. I don't get why speaking the truth around here gets people so worked up. If ar-r is so sweet, can't they speak for themselves. I mentioned to someone that I've heard good things about a few non-ar-r research chem sites, mainly Evo and blue sky. Looks like all these companies are hit or miss. The things I said about ar-r, they were all true. They do go by two names. They did have site malfunction when I tried to order. I did read a few negative reviews about them. And they did fail to respond to my email. Really, what is the big deal about telling something things things happened. It's like dealing with corporate fascism around here. How dare I tell another person about an experience I had. Hey, ar-r could be a great company, but I am trying blue sky, I'll have my test done soon, and if it works, it will have been half the cost of RUI, oh, I mean ar-r.

Just look around, others are saying they are having site problems too. What's the big deal. So they are not perfect.
    Last edited by Thyroid_cursed77; 07-26-2015 at 11:56 PM.

pjliftsalot is offline Junior Member
    really, and how long did it take you to type these two comments. Besides, after the gym, I have 22 1/2 more hours throughout the day to speak truth. Hey dude, you obviously don't even know what I said about company of the year ar-r. I said there site wasn't working right, and that I've read some bad reviews. Oh, and they hadn't responded back. Guess what, all true. Not my fault you all can't take the truth.
    Due your wack. I didnt see jimmy call you a liar about anything when it came to arr and their site.
    What I did see him do is call you out on like a day before asking basic questions about rc companies and their products, like why they are even liquids etc only to return a day later saying one of the best RC companies in the game is not good or questionable and say one of the known worst (evo) looks like they are good. You have no idea on even the basics when it comes to rc companies, yet you acted like you actually knew something and by doing so were spreading some shitty information man. You deserve to be called out for that. You should prob count yourself lucky that Jimmyinkedup probably did put you on ignore like he said he was going too otherwise he would prob be in here setting your ass straight again.
    That dude has been in this game for a long time. If you look at the articles he has written and the help he provides anyone that has been here for any length of time (or on any forums for that matter) knows his reputation and would give him the respect he deserves for what he has done not only for the community here but the community as a whole on several forums. Also of note he is senor staff here. Most places he or the forum staff would just have banned you for the shit you have said about him but he nor the site did that. That alone should tell you a lot about this place and him, not that you have any right to judge him or this forum at all. Hell you ask the most basic of questions while he has explained some of the most complicated issues that arise in this lifestyle in many of his posts and write ups.
    Your acting like a baby bro. Buy from wherever you want, quite frankly no one really cares, just stop posting about shit you do not know about while acting like you do. You have to remember also the staff here see a ton of people come onto this site that do have an agenda and your initial posts here could easily be construed like someone who does.
    Bit of advice, chill out man. Stop posting shit that quite frankly isnt true. If you keep pushing shit and acting like an immature idiot you probably will end up being banned and if you dont stop posting the way you are and insulting the people you are I for one would see that as justified. Now if you take a step back and stop acting like an ass maybe you might actually learn some things and even contribute to the site.
    You are barking up the wrong tree here IMO man.

Quote Originally Posted by pjliftsalot
    Due your wack. I didnt see jimmy call you a liar about anything when it came to arr and their site. What I did see him do is call you out on like a day before asking basic questions about rc companies and their products, like why they are even liquids etc only to return a day later saying one of the best RC companies in the game is not good or questionable and say one of the known worst (evo) looks like they are good. You have no idea on even the basics when it comes to rc companies, yet you acted like you actually knew something and by doing so were spreading some shitty information man. You deserve to be called out for that. You should prob count yourself lucky that Jimmyinkedup probably did put you on ignore like he said he was going too otherwise he would prob be in here setting your ass straight again. That dude has been in this game for a long time. If you look at the articles he has written and the help he provides anyone that has been here for any length of time (or on any forums for that matter) knows his reputation and would give him the respect he deserves for what he has done not only for the community here but the community as a whole on several forums. Also of note he is senor staff here. Most places he or the forum staff would just have banned you for the shit you have said about him but he nor the site did that. That alone should tell you a lot about this place and him, not that you have any right to judge him or this forum at all. Hell you ask the most basic of questions while he has explained some of the most complicated issues that arise in this lifestyle in many of his posts and write ups. Your acting like a baby bro. Buy from wherever you want, quite frankly no one really cares, just stop posting about shit you do not know about while acting like you do. You have to remember also the staff here see a ton of people come onto this site that do have an agenda and your initial posts here could easily be construed like someone who does. Bit of advice, chill out man. Stop posting shit that quite frankly isnt true. If you keep pushing shit and acting like an immature idiot you probably will end up being banned and if you dont stop posting the way you are and insulting the people you are I for one would see that as justified. Now if you take a step back and stop acting like an ass maybe you might actually learn some things and even contribute to the site. You are barking up the wrong tree here IMO man.
    Wack! What is it with people starting out with the name calling. I feel like this is high school. And What's with you people reading just this thread and thinking you know what jimmyinkedup said. I took a screen shot of our entire set of threads, just in case the other staff came along talking the same BS you are. I'm tired of it, you just didn't look hard enough. Jimmy repeatedly called me a liar, questioned my motives, but then again, you are calling me names too. So I guess there are a bunch of you around here. You never heard me once say ar-r was not good. Maybe reading comprehension is not a strong suit in these threads, who knows. What I said, and you are free to really go back and look, but I doubt any of you are interested in the truth. Here: ar-r has two names. Yes they do. The other one is RUI. Look it up. Ar-r was having trouble with their website, true. Ar-r didn't respond to my email, true again. Ar-r is way more expensive that the competitors. Some other boards people say ar-r is hit or miss, but still expensive. I know they do cost more. YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT ELSE I SAID, that I've never tried any of them personally. Oh, look. Good, I'm glad staff is out looking for people with an agenda. Well, this time his overzealous attempt to do that actually hit someone who wasn't lying or doesn't have a motive. Why would I ask about them one day, and two days later say what I did, unless the things actually happened. The fact is, I admitted every time that other than the site going down (which just so happened to be proven true when they posted their own thread saying they were having site issues), the cost, and the lack of emailing me back, everything else was what I read from others. If peop,e really want to know if Jimmy just came out calling me a liar right off the bat, I can easily prove it.

I was just thinking, you all know this bashing the messenger thing is largely fruitless. If people are smart, they will type ar-r into a search engine, look at sites they sponsor and sites they don't, find the same reviews I did. You guys can bash me in mass all you want, but know this, there are more people out there that would say same thing if not for your strong arm tactics. I just stand up to bullies, especially social ones.

Maybe Jimmy was having a bad day, but until he apologize for unfairly calling me names, I have no reason to believe that he is this stand up guy. First, by not being a standup guy when ar-r put out a thread that proved I was telling the truth, that shows me a lot. There seems to be a disconnect between what you say about jimmyinkedup, and what he showed me the last week. Hey, but that's what happens on forums, people gang up, or get clicky. With so many superiority complexes, I shouldn't expect anything less.

pjliftsalot is offline Junior Member
    Aww did the big bad muscle guy call you a name? Jesus you are a nut job man. Get a grip bro, seriously. I think you need to get over this man. Obviously the person you have an issue with has, he hasnt even bothered to reply to any of you whiny crybaby posts. Oh wait , Im sorry did I just call you a name?
    You know what, you ARE in desperate need of a good RC company. Your estrogen levels must be through the roof cause you are acting like a total bitch on the rag man. Seriously wtf, you really are a nut job dude. Im out of this useless thread and will be sure to avoid you. You have issues that go well beyond what rc company to use.
    Oh btw, jimmy said he was putting you on ignore. That means he cannot see anything you post, so all this stuff you are saying about him, he isnt seeing any of it if he ignored you. If you wanna talk about being a stand up guy and what not why dont you take your issues with him to pm and resolve it instead of trying to air this publicly to get support you obviously are not going to find. You see, we already know what kind of guy inkedup is so what you have to say carries little merit.Of course you are entitled to your opinion but why do you seem to fell the need to air this publicly seemingly trying to rally for support you will not (obviously) be receiving?
    Staff should just delete this thread at this point IMO. Its ridiculous.

Blog Entries
    I was just thinking, you all know this bashing the messenger thing is largely fruitless. If people are smart, they will type ar-r into a search engine, look at sites they sponsor and sites they don't, find the same reviews I did. You guys can bash me in mass all you want, but know this, there are more people out there that would say same thing if not for your strong arm tactics. I just stand up to bullies, especially social ones.

Maybe Jimmy was having a bad day, but until he apologize for unfairly calling me names, I have no reason to believe that he is this stand up guy. First, by not being a standup guy when ar-r put out a thread that proved I was telling the truth, that shows me a lot. There seems to be a disconnect between what you say about jimmyinkedup, and what he showed me the last week. Hey, but that's what happens on forums, people gang up, or get clicky. With so many superiority complexes, I shouldn't expect anything less.
    I just feel like that this point you're wanting to argue with people man...It's clear nobody cares where you order from...You misinterpreted alot of what was said by jimmy because of some paranoid aura you brought to this site with you..He doesn't care where you order from..pj doesn't care where you order from etc etc...Okay you were right about the site being down or whatever?? What point that proves? I don't know. Well guess what? It's back up lol i just checked...You're just picking apart what everyones saying and acting astonished at the way these people are responding to you as if you are entitled to being treated royally...Nobody is writing a 5 page, double spaced essay and proof reading it for you..People are writing with emotion man and right off the dome..These are their actual thoughts..It's as if you aren't understand social cues? Do what you want, nobody is stopping you or trying to steer you in any direction..Just try to stop making an argument out of everything man

Quote Originally Posted by pjliftsalot
    Aww did the big bad muscle guy call you a name? Jesus you are a nut job man. Get a grip bro, seriously. I think you need to get over this man. Obviously the person you have an issue with has, he hasnt even bothered to reply to any of you whiny crybaby posts. Oh wait , Im sorry did I just call you a name? You know what, you ARE in desperate need of a good RC company. Your estrogen levels must be through the roof cause you are acting like a total bitch on the rag man. Seriously wtf, you really are a nut job dude. Im out of this useless thread and will be sure to avoid you. You have issues that go well beyond what rc company to use. Oh btw, jimmy said he was putting you on ignore. That means he cannot see anything you post, so all this stuff you are saying about him, he isnt seeing any of it if he ignored you. If you wanna talk about being a stand up guy and what not why dont you take your issues with him to pm and resolve it instead of trying to air this publicly to get support you obviously are not going to find. You see, we already know what kind of guy inkedup is so what you have to say carries little merit.Of course you are entitled to your opinion but why do you seem to fell the need to air this publicly seemingly trying to rally for support you will not (obviously) be receiving? Staff should just delete this thread at this point IMO. Its ridiculous.
    I'm not sure if he is a big bad muscle guy, or just a jerk who feels good about calling people names. He could normally be a saint, but that day, he was not. Why do you all keep defending ar-r to me, I never attacked them. Gosh, who cares! I found better research chems for half the price. If others want a good product for a better price, PM me, I'll tell you. But as far as what Jimmy said, he was wrong. Excuse me for standing up to internet bullies. Someone has to. And are you not also high jacking his thread too. Everyone of you comment and admonish me for responding, that is some hypocritical jive if I've ever seen it. All you all have to do is leave it alone, and so will I. You don't, I'll correct the record.
    Last edited by Thyroid_cursed77; 07-27-2015 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    Hey man you should get over whatever issue you have with jimmy. He's a really nice guy and has helped thousands of people with is detailed threads, guides and forum responses. I agree with you that arr doesn't have the best prices, but their products are the best you can buy. I have tried other companies because of the price difference and was disappointed in the strength of their ancillaries. If you have an issue with arr I believe you should speak your mind. However, this thread is not the correct place. This thread belongs to someone else and was created for a different topic. Hijacking someone else's thread is rude. If you would like to communicate with someone from arr I advise you to send the lion a PM or create a thread in the forum attached below. I had an issue with my first order and communication through PM was very professional. QUESTIONS and COMMENTS ON AR-R's PRODUCTS
    . Oops, wrong quote.
    Last edited by Thyroid_cursed77; 07-27-2015 at 08:42 PM.

I just feel like that this point you're wanting to argue with people man...It's clear nobody cares where you order from...You misinterpreted alot of what was said by jimmy because of some paranoid aura you brought to this site with you..He doesn't care where you order from..pj doesn't care where you order from etc etc...Okay you were right about the site being down or whatever?? What point that proves? I don't know. Well guess what? It's back up lol i just checked...You're just picking apart what everyones saying and acting astonished at the way these people are responding to you as if you are entitled to being treated royally...Nobody is writing a 5 page, double spaced essay and proof reading it for you..People are writing with emotion man and right off the dome..These are their actual thoughts..It's as if you aren't understand social cues? Do what you want, nobody is stopping you or trying to steer you in any direction..Just try to stop making an argument out of everything man
    Really, because it's only me that keeps commenting. If you have not notice, I just keep responding to others. I'm over it, but people keep responding. And I'm not responding to Jimmy, have not tried since he wrote that. But every time someone come here trying to tell me what happened, I'll correct the record. I could care less what Jimmy thinks, he was wrong, he acted like a jerk. But what I will do is continue to respond to people who feel the need to write untruths. What's funny, you just admonished me for what you are doing by admonishing me. If you all think it should be over, stop trying to have the last word. As long as someone comes to this thread and offers an contention about what was or wasn't said by Jimmyinkedup, I'll correct it. Because I did nothing wrong, so the lies will be challenged if I see them. You think I should just let others sit here and say stuff that's untrue, just to please the Jimmy crew. Hardly, no one asked to be treated as royalty, but I'd like some respect. Ok, good, don't. But I won't sit by and be silent why you all lie about what was said. You want it to stop, just leave me alone. You all can dish it, but whine when it's dished right back.
    Last edited by Thyroid_cursed77; 07-27-2015 at 08:49 PM.

3uro1 is offline New Member
    Anyone know a good source for PCT, I was about to put in a order with extreme peptide and just came across this thread and now am kind of weary and do not have many options at the moment, this is my first cycle so want a good PCT to be safe. thanks

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    Site sponsor has pct

Thread Information