Kidrock12 is offline New Member

Post pct help!!!

Hey guys I finished my pct 2 months ago after my first cycle of sust and dbol I'm 21 and I know I should have and all the stuff lesson learn already heard this from everyone on here but my question is I pretty much feel good again and everything seems to be back to normal but I'm full of pimples/acne on my back and shoulders is this normal to happen and will it go away eventually ?? Like to hear words of wisdom thanks guys

And I did 4 weeks of clomid150/50/50/50 and nova 40/20/20/20

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Acne is common during the influx of androgens. It should start clearing up as you recover

Thankfully your still here to answer my questions lol you should be getting paid for your service to this forum but I know everyone is different but is there a time frame to when your body should be fully recovered?

Quote Originally Posted by Kidrock12
    Thankfully your still here to answer my questions lol you should be getting paid for your service to this forum but I know everyone is different but is there a time frame to when your body should be fully recovered?
    I would run labs 6 weeks after pct is finished. That will give you a good indication as to were you are at. The only real way to know is to run labs before your cycle to get a baseline. 6 weeks after pct is finished though you should be getting close to or in the normal reference range

Well I'm about 8 weeks post pct and all I find now is these annoying pimples and acne sex drive is almost back to normal for most part

Quote Originally Posted by Kidrock12 View Post
    Well I'm about 8 weeks post pct and all I find now is these annoying pimples and acne sex drive is almost back to normal for most part
    List out your exact cycle, Length and doses?

I did sust 500 half ml twice week and I did dbol 25mg week one then 50mg for two weeks then 25mg for rest or maybe it was 20 then 40 and back to 20 can't remeber now if it was 20mg or 25 mg tabs and well after I finished that I waitied a month and ran pct for 4 weeks clomid and nova

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    List out your exact cycle, Length and doses?
    I did sust 500 half ml twice week and I did dbol 25mg week one then 50mg for two weeks then 25mg for rest or maybe it was 20 then 40 and back to 20 can't remeber now if it was 20mg or 25 mg tabs and well after I finished that I waitied a month and ran pct for 4 weeks clomid and nova

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    How long was your cycle? If you haven't gotten post cycle BW then you should schedule a full hormone panel. It takes some guys close to a year to recover homeostasis.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    How long was your cycle? If you haven't gotten post cycle BW then you should schedule a full hormone panel. It takes some guys close to a year to recover homeostasis.
    30 days after last pin I did clomid 150/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20

How many weeks did you take sus 500? How many weeks did you take dbol ?

How many weeks did you take sus 500? How many weeks did you take dbol?
    Roughly 8 weeks

Like Bio said acne is a visual display of androgen imbalance. In the month after your last pin, before PCT, your androgen levels plummeted. The PCT you did hopefully restarted your HPG axis. Some take longer than others and your young age doesn't help the situation. I think acne is a good sign that your natural test production is coming back on line. An influx of free test causes sebaceous glands to secrete more sebum. Sebum along with unshed dead skin will clog pores leading to acne. Don't pop your sores, as that may lead to scarring. Exfoliating will probably help. You should order a full hormone panel in order to see if you HPG axis if properly functioning. If not you may want to do another PCT. Please don't touch AAS again until you are at least 25.

Like Bio said acne is a visual display of androgen imbalance. In the month after your last pin, before PCT, your androgen levels plummeted. The PCT you did hopefully restarted your HPG axis. Some take longer than others and your young age doesn't help the situation. I think acne is a good sign that your natural test production is coming back on line. An influx of free test causes sebaceous glands to secrete more sebum. Sebum along with unshed dead skin will clog pores leading to acne. Don't pop your sores, as that may lead to scarring. Exfoliating will probably help. You should order a full hormone panel in order to see if you HPG axis if properly functioning. If not you may want to do another PCT. Please don't touch AAS again until you are at least 25.
    Hopefully it'll turn out ok and it will go away is not horrible just there and yes I'll never touch it again lol

Shower before bed and in the am. Tanning helps some too

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Shower before bed and in the am. Tanning helps some too
    That's what I'll do just hoping it's not permanent

Quote Originally Posted by Kidrock12
    That's what I'll do just hoping it's not permanent
    as you recover your androgens will level out and it should dissipate. Use a good scrubber and oxy as well

Oxy?

Thread Information