Thread: PCT or TRT?

blakegains is offline Junior Member

PCT or TRT?

Hello everybody,

I wanted to get the opinions from you all about going on TRT or should I just do PCT. I know all the information on here and opinions normally point in the direction of PCT but I have one main concern.
    Im considering going with TRT for a couple of different reasons. I've read and followed a lot of the threads on here about guys that get extremely depressed during PCT. This scares me because I have bipolar disorder and going into a depression would cause serious problems with my mental and emotional state. My brain doesn't rebound from depression like most people do. I could potentially go into a depression and not come out of it for months or even years.
    I'm currently at my 8 week mark of a test only cycle based off of austinites first cycle sticky. I feel better than I ever have, ( with the exception of test flu in the beginning ) which I know all good things must come to end of course. I'm going to get blood work next week to make sure AI dose is good and everything. Donated blood a couple of days ago and my BP definitely decreased. I do meal planning and take all the necessary vitamins.
    I take my health and all of this seriously so I will heed everyone's advice given.
    I should also mention that I have 3 kids with my wife and got a vasectomy about 5 months ago so I'm happy not being able to have anymore kids.
    I'm understanding that dialing in TRT can be a pain in the ass and a bit tricky but it sounds a lot better to me at the moment than having to deal with inevitable depression.
    I don't have a problem with pinning either.
    So I'm at the point where I'm about to either make an Ar-r order or an AAS order for TRT.

Any experiences and opinions are appreciated. Maybe I'm just being too paranoid about PCT depression from others posts? Let me know what you think. Thanks

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats
    age?
    how long have you been cycling?
    previous cycles and dosages?

You should only consider TRT if you have low T. Have you had recent blood work?

Thread Information