AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Will a slow end aid the recovery/PCT?

I Guess you guys will Call my summercycle a cruise, but i always stayed low (500 mg)
    I have been running deca , masteron , primabolan and test e for 10 weeks. Tried something New 500 mg masteron, then 500 mg deca, then 500 mg primo, then 500 mg test e then month repeat. First month was amazing, then i cut the carbs and and gains stopped, but it was ok, i was Heavy enough. Im experienced, 20 years in the gym.

So for my quest. I only got my hands on nolva and clomid. And i will Also try double dose of Natural testobooster which i think have helped me earlier. I think they do actually work.
    I want a clean Health bill on oktober, because i want a tren -blast for Christmas.

Quest, is it a good idea to run some extra weeks on 250 mg test e to really let it all fade away With a smooth landing or should i stop now and start my litle pct. im 260, 5.9

Previous cycles of mine (except those in the beginning) always were followed by crash landing and most gains were gone i 2 months due to, if any, very bad pcts
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-28-2015 at 02:40 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Are you using hcg rite now?

If you aren't using hcg you should begin using it at 250 IU twice a week up to 3 days before PCT. I think your best chance at a smooth recovery is to stop using deca for 14 days. After that 2 week period has passed stop using all compounds for another 14 days and then begin a 6 week nolva and 4 week clomid PCT. Dosages should look similar to nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50. Would be a good idea to have a male hormone panel in 6-8 weeks to see if you have fully recovered.

Using a natural test booster during PCT is not a good idea. During PCT we are trying to regain natural test production. It makes no sense to take a product that may suppress natural production.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Are you using hcg rite now?

If you aren't using hcg you should begin using it at 250 IU twice a week up to 3 days before PCT. I think your best chance at a smooth recovery is to stop using deca for 14 days. After that 2 week period has passed stop using all compounds for another 14 days and then begin a 6 week nolva and 4 week clomid PCT. Dosages should look similar to nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50. Would be a good idea to have a male hormone panel in 6-8 weeks to see if you have fully recovered.

Using a natural test booster during PCT is not a good idea. During PCT we are trying to regain natural test production. It makes no sense to take a product that may suppress natural production.
    Arent you the same person who was very shocked of me saying that have to wait 4 weeks after last deca shot to start pct???

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    Arent you the same person who was very shocked of me saying that have to wait 4 weeks after last deca shot to start pct???
    With all the silly questions you have been repeatedly asking lately you shouldn't be passing judgment onto others.

Like I have told you at least twice in the past week PCT for test e is usually 14 days after last pin and 21 for deca .

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    ah.....easy guys. But that last info i will take into consideration. I was planning to start nolva/clomid 7 days after last test e pin. But 2 weeks, hm, im closing my summer cycle With 500 mg teste week 10, 250 mg teste week 11 and finally 250 mg teste week 12. Doing my last pin today actually. Todays training was superb, wish it could last until november. And i Guess NeXT monday will be ok.....stil not sure....14 days and no hcg ??...but clomid does help Natural test Production??

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    ah.....easy guys. But that last info i will take into consideration. I was planning to start nolva/clomid 7 days after last test e pin. But 2 weeks, hm, im closing my summer cycle With 500 mg teste week 10, 250 mg teste week 11 and finally 250 mg teste week 12. Doing my last pin today actually. Todays training was superb, wish it could last until november. And i Guess NeXT monday will be ok.....stil not sure....14 days and no hcg??...but clomid does help Natural test Production??
    You should run hcg upto 3days just before starting your pct

Thread Information