Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Please critique my PCT for a test e/NPP cycle!

Muzzab is offline New Member

Please critique my PCT for a test e/NPP cycle!

Lads!

I have a question and I'm hoping you can give me your opinion on it!

I ran 650mg/wk of Test e starting March 20th along with Anadrol for the first 2 weeks and NPP at 400 mg/wk for 8 weeks! So the only thing left in my system right now is the test e! I didn't really run any AIs because no sides appeared so I didn't feel the need to take the Arimidix. I'm also running HcG at 250 iu twice a week!

No here is my planned route: My last pin was on Saturday the 27th , and I start my PCT next Saturday the 11th which is 13 days after my last pin.. I plan on running HcG until 2 days before I start PCT and then run clomid at 50/50/25/25 and Nolva at 40/40/20/20

I have aromasin and arimidix on hand, but from my understanding I would be risking an estrogen rebound if I run them during my PCT, some others suggest running Arimidix and taper it off!

I would really appreciate the input and critiques!

Thank you

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should have ran an AI whilst on. You can't physically see or feel all side effects caused by high E2 levels

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

You can extend the Nolva by a week or 2 if you feel the need.
    Muzzab likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jgd
    jgd is offline Junior Member
    When I did Comid at 100mg I was too emotional, I was told to drop to 50 by a couple people. I mean I think it was the clomid, I cried, began talking to my ex wife about reconciling, I cried more and felt hopeless. so I dropped it to 50/day. Also somone recomended to run Aromasin 25 EOD while on PCT. ( anyone have thoughts on that)?
    BTW I am on day 5 of my PCT, not joking.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgd View Post
    When I did Comid at 100mg I was too emotional, I was told to drop to 50 by a couple people. I mean I think it was the clomid, I cried, began talking to my ex wife about reconciling, I cried more and felt hopeless. so I dropped it to 50/day. Also somone recomended to run Aromasin 25 EOD while on PCT. ( anyone have thoughts on that)?
    BTW I am on day 5 of my PCT, not joking.
    You should have taken an AI while on cycle. IMO AIs have no place in PCT as it will put you at risk of crashing your e2. IF you follow BIBs advice above you should be fine. Many get emotional during PCT. That is what happens when your androgen level is low.
    Muzzab likes this.

Muzzab is offline New Member
    Thank you guys for the help! I was taught wrong and thought I should only run an AI if I see sides, because it might hinder my gains.

Lesson learned and thanks again

Thread Information