MBDN313 is offline Junior Member

Step-by-Step Super Specific Questions About HCG First Time

So i have my HCG . I was told by my supplier it should be used only on PCT. Folks here make a compelling argument for starting it NOW, so i am. Just checked the calendar and i have two weeks left of the cycle. Here are my questions, because i don't want to mess anything up:

1. I take the bac_stat water and inject into the vial, then roll it to mix, then extract and put in a new bottle, then add the rest of the bac_stat water, right? Am i forgetting anything?

2. I inject into my stomach? Any specific image or video on where or how? Do i aspirate and do everything the same with the stomach? This part is new and a little freaky.

3. Doses for on and off cycle? Low now, then should i finish it off into beginning PCT? i hear mixed things. Either way, dosage recommendations?

Thank you (once again)!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You made a good decision to use hcg on cycle.

1. That procedure will work fine. Here is a site for calculating how much solvent will be needed. hcg calculator

2. If injecting subq you can inject just about anywhere, but about an inch below the belly button between the 4 and 8 o'clock positions seems to be the least painful. There's no need to aspirate when injecting subq. If you want to see a video then just search hcg injection video.

3. Dose at 250 IU twice a week until 3 days before PCT

If you haven't already then you should give the thread attached below a good read.

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks, just started it today at the dose you recommended. Can i go into PCT with it a little, like for the first week or something?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You can do whatever you like, but I advise that you stop hcg 3 days before PCT. During PCT we are encouraging natural hormone production. Hcg is suppressive to natural LH production.

I took the time to answer your questions, you should take the time to read the link provided in my earlier post. All your questions about hcg will likely be answered in that thread.

Thread Information