Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member

My feelings on PCT

Cycle was:

Sustanon : 300mg for 12 weeks
    Trenbolone : 200 mg for 10 weeks
    HCG : 500iu weeks 2-12

I'm on day 9 on PCT right now. Mood has been up and down and downs have been basically just being soo tired. Had coulple morning woods now and I'm able to get it on my own but it's harder than on juice of course :b

My diet is same than it was on cycle, I've noticed it has been good for me and I'm eating almost the same foods week after week. I gained about 10 lbs of lean muscle but it was after my cutting period without juice so I lost some muscle also.

First week on PCT I went with light weight on gym, reps around 15-20 and sets 3-6/bodypart. Now on second week I've increased weight and doing reps 6-10 but not even close to failure. I could do more and even with the same weights as I were on cycle so my strenght has not going worse.

Do you think I should go with the same weights and reps or am I doing a smart thing to go lighter lifting these two weeks I've planned so body can get some rest and to avoid extra stress from hard training?

Bodyweight is almost the same as on cycle aswell, no waterweight to lose (arimidex on cycle). Looking good but do i have to count my chickens before they're hatched?

Forgot to mention:

Clomid: 50/50
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20

I have prescription for Venlafaxin with mild dose. Yesterday evening was quite bad, tired and depressed even if I took naps in daytime, but it went by in two or three hours. i'm not sure but I forgot to take my med in the morning so if that was something do with it. I know tren shuts you down bad, and never had almost any problems wit test only cycles before.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Hang in there, it gets getter. The first 2 0r 3 weeks can be difficult.

Your PCT dosages should look similar to, clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20. Tren can shut you down hard. Especially if hcg isn't used on cycle. It wouldn't hurt to add an extra 2 weeks (6 in total) of nolva at 20 mg/day.

The thread below by Marcus should answer your first few questions regarding training intensity, weight and diet.

Tips on keeping gains for the moderate user
    Last edited by numbere; 07-14-2015 at 08:29 AM. Reason: typo

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I would also recommend beefing up that pct a tad as well.
    I make sure to keep caloric intake up as well as training intensity to aid in gains retention.

I will continue clomid use to week 4 and maybe keeping nolva 40/40/20/20 or 40/20/20/20 and start to push harder in gym. There are many opinions about training in PCT so decided to try myself. I'm a bit worried of loosing gains, just hoping something will remain because of hard work.

Check those tips.

Thanks!

mike198 is offline Associate Member
    How do you guys alter training during PCT? Do you keep everything the same since the SERMs are going to keep natty test high and then back off a bit after PCT? I have been training 5/3/1 for about a year and am approaching PCT. while on, I trained 4 days/week and deloaded after every sixth week of training. I'm trying to lay out a plan for training until mid January when I get back on. I was thinking of training 3 days/week while natty and deloading after every fifth week

Training now heavy PCT week 3 and eating almost as lot as I can. I've kept my gains well and strenght losses are minimal, looks good and mood is ok, not so much tiredness as it was in weeks 1-2, feel a bit better all in all. Also mirror says there's still some muscle under my skin.. and some fat.

Just realize one day those 80-90% lifts are from your cycle weights not from RM, damn english skills aren't so good yet

What do you think

Week 4 on PCT and libido is now getting better, and morning woods more often. Training pretty hard three times/week with a bit smaller weights with slow negative parts. Yesterday felt very good with mood and had some good energy, still taking some naps as usual.

Weight loss seems to be about 15-20%. Not sure about strenght losses right now but nothing dramatic at all. Still lookin better than before.

Going now with Clomid 50mg/day and Nolva 20mg/day. Maybe continuing with Nolva to week 5 or 6.

Senerr99 is offline New Member
    My pct Same story First week was awful second better and better. Many people said in my country used nolvadex and they havent got libido..We have a site where have a people who give advices everybody he always says use 3*2 proviron / day in pct with clomid if nothing works interesting ....

Will you do blood test after the pct+6 week?

Quote Originally Posted by Senerr99 View Post
    My pct Same story First week was awful second better and better. Many people said in my country used nolvadex and they havent got libido..We have a site where have a people who give advices everybody he always says use 3*2 proviron / day in pct with clomid if nothing works interesting ....

Will you do blood test after the pct+6 week?
    I know I definitely should do that, but I have problems with courage to ask them from doctor because they need real excuse for those BW. Imagine: I need blood tests because of testosterone and trenbolone use and then I feel like a dick. Or do I just have to lie??

Now I'm just hoping to keep my bodyweight about the same level as it is right know and hoping to keep muscles without getting just fat.
    Last edited by Jaakoppi; 07-30-2015 at 12:37 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This sounds like it was your first cycle? You ran Tren ?

Senerr99 is offline New Member
    You can use private labs to do bloodwork. its more expensive but its neccecary i will do one week after pct and 4weeks
    later

Thread Information