Dr. Holiday is offline New Member

Is it ok to run a Nolva only PCT?

Hi, currently clueless about PCT, its my first time on gear and rand a test only cycle for 10 weeks,now i am planning on doing a PCT since it's kind of hard to manage my time doing studying medicine,
    Cycle was I think
    50mg proprionate
    200mg enanthate
    200mg Cypionate

And im wondering if its ok to run a Nolva only pct? And how long should I do my pct?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you want the best probability of resetting your HPTA then you need both nolva and clomid.

The dosages should look similar to those below and begin 14 days after last pin.

clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

How far are you into your cycle and how much longer do you plan on using?

Are you using an AI or hcg ?

On my 10th week on cycle and almost on the 14thday after last injection mark, planni g on stopping for now since, schedules are not really clearing up, anyway, I'm not on any ai's nor hcg at the moment should I get them? And how long should my pct last? Sorry this is my first time and I think i should have done more research on this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yeah you should have done a little more research. Also in the future make sure you have everything you need for your cycle and pct up front before you even start. This includes your gear, your ancillaries, and your pct.
    On cycle you should run HCG and an ai (to manage e2 levels). PCT should be clomid and nolva as mentioned.
    You should also incorporate blood work as part of your regiment as well. This will allow you to properly dial in your ai dose and you should also do blood work 6-8 weeks post pct to ensure HPTA has recovered.
    In the future do yourself a favor and educate yourself and prepare a bit better. It will pay off in the long run for sure.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Holiday View Post
    On my 10th week on cycle and almost on the 14thday after last injection mark, planni g on stopping for now since, schedules are not really clearing up, anyway, I'm not on any ai's nor hcg at the moment should I get them? And how long should my pct last? Sorry this is my first time and I think i should have done more research on this.
    It's too late in the cycle to use an AI or hcg . Although it would be in your best interest to obtain some clomid.

PCT should be four weeks long (if you can source some clomid soon) and the dosage in mg for everyday of that week should resemble the amounts in my first post.

Thank you for the quick feed back, will make sure do more research on my next cycle, kind of did things at the rush of the moment so I'm feeling rather stupid now, again thanks a lot!

Blog Entries
    I've known people use just nolva and recover just like i've known people who don't do PCT and recover just takes a bit longer but i think it would be in your best interest and safest to get yourself some clomid and do a standard PCT as the extra money/time it takes to get the clomid is def worth it

It was clutch but I finally got me some, was onyl able to buy a supply good for two weeks but its good as for now, since i made it the 14th day, last question whats the best time to take tamoxifen and clomiphene? Day or night? With or without a meal?

motobrox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Holiday View Post
    Hi, currently clueless about PCT, its my first time on gear and rand a test only cycle for 10 weeks,now i am planning on doing a PCT since it's kind of hard to manage my time doing studying medicine,
    Cycle was I think
    50mg proprionate
    200mg enanthate
    200mg Cypionate

And im wondering if its ok to run a Nolva only pct? And how long should I do my pct?
    People seem to think if you don't do what the common thinking is , you're as good as ****ed.

I've done pct with tamoxifen only, tamoxifen and clomid, hcg in cycle, post cycle, tribulus and zinc.

The Trib and zinc was a bit iffy, never again. The rest were all much the same in terms of recovery time.

Everybody is different.

jrw_fitness is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motobrox View Post

People seem to think if you don't do what the common thinking is , you're as good as ****ed.

I've done pct with tamoxifen only, tamoxifen and clomid, hcg in cycle, post cycle, tribulus and zinc.

The Trib and zinc was a bit iffy, never again. The rest were all much the same in terms of recovery time.

Everybody is different.
    I agree, the only way for you to truly know is to find out what works for YOU.

ianstevson is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    If you want the best probability of resetting your HPTA then you need both nolva and clomid.

The dosages should look similar to those below and begin 14 days after last pin.

clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

How far are you into your cycle and how much longer do you plan on using?

Are you using an AI or hcg?
    agreed.

Thread Information