Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: PCT plan got messed up, stressing out...

chopsui is offline Junior Member

Angry PCT plan got messed up, stressing out...

I was planning to do PCT with a certain doctor due to a friend's recommendation. However the price is about 2.5x what he told me, ~500 total not including blood work.
    **** I cant afford that without taking out a credit card, friend told me $200.

Is a doctor really neccesary?

I was basically just going to have him look at my blood work and to get PCT stuff.

Now I'm thinking I might rush order my PCT stuff because its only $100, then pay for blood work, my logic is no sense rushing to a doctor if nothing is wrong... maybe I should do PCT here and see him if I have problems??

I wasn't expecting this Any advice?? I'm kind of cluster****ed with stress right now.
    Last edited by chopsui; 09-03-2015 at 04:52 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    List your complete cycle in detail.

It keeps spam filtering but T-cyp 500 for 12 weeks with hcg 500 e3d

final dose was 8/17

EDIT: I just talked to the doc. He sounded like he only gets 3 calls like this per year and as if the rules are different for a doctor.. He said that it would take about 3 months of seeing him and a "gradual reduction in testosterone " and he mentioned using clomid also.

But this guy is kind of a money guy... I hate to think that but if he just recommended the normal nolva/clomid I would have signed right up, but hes talking about gradually reducing my testosterone by weeks or months??

Whats the deal?
    Last edited by chopsui; 08-24-2015 at 06:07 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Run a 4 week PCT of nolva and clomid 14 days after your last pin. Then have a full hormone panel 6-8 weeks after PCT that included LH and FSH values.

nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    chopsui likes this.

Thought I should update:

I didn't realize you could still order RCs or I would have just done that but I ended up ordering my PCT stuff and jabbing for an extra week (or 2).

I hope a normal PCT will be good for this, else ill look up an aggressive one.
    Last edited by chopsui; 09-03-2015 at 04:53 AM.

edl1990 is offline New Member
    Want to follow this, best of luck!

Thread Information