MBDN313 is offline Junior Member

Post Cycle Diarrhea?

Okay, so i'm going on 5 weeks into PCT, recovering from a 12 week test and deca cycle.

For weeks I was going strong, but after a month it really started hitting me. I can still lift just as heavy as on cycle, and heavier on some things, but I have dropped about 5 lbs, maybe a little more.

The big thing that has sucked is that i have had diarrhea that won't seem to let up, pretty much since week two. Anyone had this? Any tips? Pepto gets rid of it, but they say you shouldnt take that every day. Really crappy. Pun intended.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDN313 View Post
    Okay, so i'm going on 5 weeks into PCT, recovering from a 12 week test and deca cycle.

For weeks I was going strong, but after a month it really started hitting me. I can still lift just as heavy as on cycle, and heavier on some things, but I have dropped about 5 lbs, maybe a little more.

The big thing that has sucked is that i have had diarrhea that won't seem to let up, pretty much since week two. Anyone had this? Any tips? Pepto gets rid of it, but they say you shouldnt take that every day. Really crappy. Pun intended.
    Sounds like you got some kind of bug, first tip don't squat heavy

Try starving yourself for 24 hours and then refeed with some basic dry foods, that normally sorts me out

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Are your PCT meds pharma?

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member
    No, just from some underground lab. My HCG was, but I've been off that through most of the PCT.

Thread Information