Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: work out and diet start of pct

mrdude is offline Associate Member

work out and diet start of pct

Hi how do you change your diet and training first week when you start your pct? Do you change workout schedule right away? Do you eat same or change? Do you take a week or a few days when you go from having high test to having zero or very low to start getting higher to normal test?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The only aspect of your training that should change during PCT is workout duration. You should keep workouts to about 45 minutes. Training intensity, rep range and amount of mass lifted should be that same as while on cycle.

During PCT you should also increase your net calories by at least 300-500. Eating more and training less will help minimize lose of new tissue.

I don't really understand your last question. HPTA reset is different for everyone. I only use short esters for short durations and the first few days of PCT are the worst (tired all day). By day 7-8 I feel completely normal.

You should read the attached thread below. Marcus does a great job at explaining methods for maintaining newly formed tissue during PCT.

Tips on keeping gains for the moderate user
    mrdude likes this.

mrdude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    The only aspect of your training that should change during PCT is workout duration. You should keep workouts to about 45 minutes. Training intensity, rep range and amount of mass lifted should be that same as while on cycle.

During PCT you should also increase your net calories by at least 300-500. Eating more and training less will help minimize lose of new tissue.

I don't really understand your last question. HPTA reset is different for everyone. I only use short esters for short durations and the first few days of PCT are the worst (tired all day). By day 7-8 I feel completely normal.

You should read the attached thread below. Marcus does a great job at explaining methods for maintaining newly formed tissue during PCT.

Tips on keeping gains for the moderate user
    Thanks for your reply. Yes that is what I meant the first days of your pct if you take a few days of. Not meant how I should do it but just asked what you do. Thanks for the advice. I will make sure to keep calories high when I start pct.

Thread Information