dpberke is offline New Member

reputable PCT sources

I have used Ex Pep as a PCT source in the past but it looks like they are shut down. Does anyone have experience with Iron D on line? Maybe another on-line source for peptides? Thanks

rjarcher is offline New Member
    some pct is legally allowed to pass through customs in small amounts. jump online for a few online pharmacys and have a look. iv had 300x 20mg nolva get opened at customs and still allowed in same with clomid. they will stop hcg straight up. and others like arimidex and dostenix are harder to get in just gotta take a gamble with them if buying online

max738 is offline Junior Member
    from what I have heard customs is not stopping breast cancer meds but beware a lot of those online pharms are
    scams so use a prepaid card for ordering I to got my stuff but customs did open it and it may look better if it has a female name on it good luck

rjarcher is offline New Member
    Jump on some international steroid sites. Look at some in the sponsors and order small amounts of nolva or clomid

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dpberke View Post
    I have used somewhere as a PCT source in the past but it looks like they are shut down. Does anyone have experience with random places on line? Maybe another on-line source for peptides? Thanks
    We don't discuss sources in the open like this, even for PCT.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information