Thread: Prami and gyno?

rjarcher is offline New Member

Prami and gyno?

hey guys just started running my next cycle test 700mg week and npp 500mg week so im going to get some prami in to negate the prolactin I was wondering does it remove gyno as well?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rjarcher View Post
    hey guys just started running my next cycle test 700mg week and npp 500mg week so im going to get some prami in to negate the prolactin I was wondering does it remove gyno as well?
    what you need is to run an a.I. like armidex or aromasin to control E2...if you have your estrogen under control there would be no reason to need a DA like parami but have it on hand in case you need it... sounds like you may...I would get some blood work done to see where your at and post it up otherwise all you can do is guess...good luck...and no I don't believe it will help eliminate gyno...

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    what you need is to run an a.I. like armidex or aromasin to control E2...if you have your estrogen under control there would be no reason to need a DA like parami but have it on hand in case you need it... sounds like you may...I would get some blood work done to see where your at and post it up otherwise all you can do is guess...good luck...and no I don't believe it will help eliminate gyno...
    ^^^X2.

I couldn't have said it any better.

Prami is a dopamine agonist (DA).

You need to use a SERM such as nolva or ralox to treat gyno.

If you use an AI properly, along with blood work, then PRO or gyno should not be an issue.

rjarcher is offline New Member
    Thanks guys I got some nolva coming in. I'll try and get another AI for on cycle

Thread Information