jadama is offline New Member

Unhappy please help I'm 17 and used steroids and now i can't get hard i want to be normal plz

i never knew steroid forums existed now I'm reading on here and I'm so depressed idk if i just ****ed up my life.. i regret this so fuming much idk what to do or listen to anymore three weeks ago my friend who's 19 and in college convinced me he got super jacked from roids and that since ill be 18 soon it won't stunt my growth and if i take one cycle nothing will happen. i bought the steroids off of him and needles and he told me just to fill up the needle and inject every three days. the first two weeks was going great my lifts and stregth really went up but about a week ago i noticed when i tried to jerk off i couldn't get hard and no matter what type of girl i think about i couldn't get a little hard. i started freaking out and told my friend he told me to inject every other day and ill be ok. now yesterday was the last time i injected and i still have no urge to jerk off and when i wake up my morning wood if soft and it doesn't feel as good when i rub it. so i just typed in testosterone enanthate side effects and i found these forums and now after reading i realize my friend doesn't know anything and he didn't put me on any aromatase inhibitor and he didn't even say you have to do a post cycle recovery afterwards he just said after i stop to sleep a lot and keep working out and my natural state will be back in a month. but i msged him today and he said doesn't have nolvadex and I'm scared to tell my mom that i used steroids and i have to go to the doctors it would destroy her , i just wanna go back to normal i regret this so much idk how to get nolvadex or what to do plz help

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    First of all man what kind of gear did you take? What was it called? Oral or injectable? When you say fill the needle do you mean a full syringe 3cc? How much mg/ml?
    It sounds to me like
    he didn't give you real Test=your problem

Acegrey is offline New Member
    Try and relax bud your gonna be ok...do more research and I'm sure the more you read the better you will feel. I recommend stoping your cycle anyway because your too young and this is not something you want to get into this early. If you just took Test-E then I promise you will go back to normal but depending on how much you took and for how long it may take a month or so.
    Also I recommend finding better friends lol
    At the end of the day though the doctor will always be the best option.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What compound(s) have you been taking and for how long?

When was your last injection?

Stop taking advice from your friend.

Novice489 is offline Associate Member

ianstevson is offline New Member
    what a terrible friend, im not sure if your trolling tho

Thread Information