kizza234 is offline Associate Member

Letro for delayed Gyno?

I finished a small cycle about a year ago, then 6 months after I got Gyno. I've tried ralox 60mg/day for probably 5-6 weeks but no results. Is Letro a viable option? And can someone explain the use of nolva/ralox to prevent the "rebound" when Letro is stopped?

Please describe your gyno.

Right side maybe the size of a small marble, left side about 1/2 that. Both are tender, just feels like a soft mass.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by kizza234 View Post
    I finished a small cycle about a year ago, then 6 months after I got Gyno. I've tried ralox 60mg/day for probably 5-6 weeks but no results. Is Letro a viable option? And can someone explain the use of nolva/ralox to prevent the "rebound" when Letro is stopped?
    No, letro is not a viable option. If you haven't already you need to have BW in order to assess your situation. Six weeks is not enough time for SERM treatment.

Gyno begins in a florid stage and becomes more fibrous over time. Gyno reversal may take a long good time if the lump has become fibrous. Short of surgery you best chance at recovery is to resume ralox treatment. It may take up to 9+ months until you're fully cured.

IMO you should begin using ralox again at 60 mg/day for six weeks and continue until remission. If you haven't noticed any positive results at the 6 week point then increase the dosage to 80 mg/day until your lumps have receded.

II can't answer your last question because I don't understand what you're asking.

Does liquid ralox have to be refrigerated?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by kizza234 View Post
    Does liquid ralox have to be refrigerated?
    Storing at room temperature is perfectly fine, but it will last longer if refrigerated.

Thread Information