Nebis is offline Junior Member

Is it time to start my PCT yet?

This is my second test e cycle. My last cycle i could not wait until the 14 day mark because i was so sick by day 10 (no a.i). this cycle i used an a.i (not sure if it makes a difference but thought i would tell you guys in case). i am on day 7 since my last test e shot and a.i and tonight i started feeling the familiar symtoms. The feeling is almost impossible to describe but can i start taking my clomid and nolva mixture tonight? whats the worst that could happen if i took it prematurely?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebis View Post
    This is my second test e cycle. My last cycle i could not wait until the 14 day mark because i was so sick by day 10 (no a.i). this cycle i used an a.i (not sure if it makes a difference but thought i would tell you guys in case). i am on day 7 since my last test e shot and a.i and tonight i started feeling the familiar symtoms. The feeling is almost impossible to describe but can i start taking my clomid and nolva mixture tonight? whats the worst that could happen if i took it prematurely?
    Labs are the only way to know for sure. Most start pct 14 days from last pin but i can tell you my levels hit rock bottom by day 10 so that's when my pct starts even with test cyp

thanks for the answer. what is the worst that can happen if i do take it prematurely though? also its *** produc (tustoworthy?) 70mg nolva 35md clomid per ml.. so 1 ml a day for the first week should be good correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebis
    thanks for the answer. what is the worst that can happen if i do take it prematurely though? also its *** produc (tustoworthy?) 70mg nolva 35md clomid per ml.. so 1 ml a day for the first week should be good correct?
    the worst that could happen is that the androgens in your system wouldn't be low enough for the meds to be effective in that first week. You could certainly extend your pct to 5 weeks just to be sure. Yes if the dose you want is 70 and 35 then yes 1 ml ed the first week is right. I would probably run that dose at least 2 weeks and then drop the dose. I think you listed them backwards though. I bet the nolvadex is is dosed at 35 or 20 and it's the Clomid that's 70?

i do feel really shitty so i did just take it and holy shit does it taste bad. i took just clomid for my first cycle and that was nothing compared to this shit. not enough ice tea in the world could wash that down

Quote Originally Posted by Nebis
    i do feel really shitty so i did just take it and holy shit does it taste bad. i took just clomid for my first cycle and that was nothing compared to this shit. not enough ice tea in the world could wash that down
    you just have to tough it down. I have seen people try mixing it to avoid the taste but you will get used to it

Thread Information