1stLantern is offline New Member

New Cycle, Unsure of PCT

Hey All! Long time lurker, first time poster. Hoping I could get a recommendation on a good PCT so I can compare to the advice I received from a friend. Looking at running a 10 week cycle, pinning M/W/F 1cc (150mg Boldenone , 100mg Trenbolone Enanthate , 150mg Test Enanthate). Might add in come Clen week 8. Could I trouble you for your PCT recommendations?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do 2 pins a week. Not 3 .

Welcome to the forum. Plz read planning my first cycle. It's a sticky

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stLantern View Post
    Hey All! Long time lurker, first time poster. Hoping I could get a recommendation on a good PCT so I can compare to the advice I received from a friend. Looking at running a 10 week cycle, pinning M/W/F 1cc (150mg Boldenone, 100mg Trenbolone Enanthate, 150mg Test Enanthate). Might add in come Clen week 8. Could I trouble you for your PCT recommendations?
    What are your stats and previous cycle experience?

Hey Lantern. I just read your email. I hope you don't mind if I post it below. Other members may comment after reading.

Thanks for answering! Im 5'8", 180 lbs, about 17% BF, run about... 6 cycles before, but never a premixed batch like this. Got advice from my Brofessor, but it seems like he might not know his stuff on this one, so I wanted a second opinion on what my PCT should look like. Im thinking of running:
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Two weeks after if taking last shot.
    That PCT seems alright but 19 nors tend to be heavily suppressive. You would benefit from taking nolva at 20 mg/day for an extra two weeks (6 weeks in total).

From your email it sounds like you plan on using all three compounds pre mixed. If your using them separately than it would be a good idea to stop using eq and tren for a week or two before stopping the test. The PCT start time for eq is usually 21 days after last pin, not 14.

Also, IMO using eq at any dose less than 600 mg/week is a complete waste. Even then all you will likely see is your hematocrit and RBC raised to near dangerous levels. Mid cycle BW is important here, and if your blood counts are raised then you will need to donate blood. Getting your BF to 15% or below before starting would be a good idea. This will make it easier to control your e2 and reduce side effects.

Make sure to take an AI and hcg while on cycle.
    Last edited by numbere; 12-16-2015 at 07:14 PM.

I prefer to use this site for communication in order to keep things anonymous. I'm going to post your email below so others may comment.

Really appreciate the help. So just so Im clear, yours saying I should run:

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20?

Also, yes the cycle was pre mixed, thats why I was thinking of starting PCT 2 weeks after last injection. Going with Aromasin ED for my AI @ 15mg
    Yes that PCT looks much better for this cycle.

Boldenone is another name for equipoise and it's attached to the undecylenate ester. The undecylenate ester has similar properties to the decanoate ester. Do to this most begin PCT 21 days after last pin of boldenone/equipoise.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I prefer to use this site for communication in order to keep things anonymous. I'm going to post your email below so others may comment.

Yes that PCT looks much better for this cycle.

Boldenone is another name for equipoise and it's attached to the undecylenate ester. The undecylenate ester has similar properties to the decanoate ester. Do to this most begin PCT 21 days after last pin of boldenone/equipoise.
    Great info numbere

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    There are plenty of threads about pct.
    I personally use hcg during the cycle, clomiver and nolva after.

Thread Information