scottschop is offline New Member

Information Overload!

I'm prepping for my 2nd cycle, first one I did about 15 years ago.

Plan is 12 weeks of T cyp 500mg per week, Deca 300mg per week with .25 Arimidex eod.

I have gathered that Nolva and Clomid are the way to go, but the dosages are my question, not everyone runs the same dosage.

What determines the dosage?

I am not running HCG during cycle, is that going to be a huge problem.

I'm 48, 5'8" 165lbs with about 20% BF, not a competitor, I'm getting my BF down.

Going to get BW this week.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Run the test 2 weeks longer then the deca and yes if you are planning to pct and come off then i would run hcg during your cycle right up to 3 days prior to starting pct and then run your serms. Get your bf down to 15 before starting too as you will have less sides

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Run the test 2 weeks longer then the deca and yes if you are planning to pct and come off then i would run hcg during your cycle right up to 3 days prior to starting pct and then run your serms. Get your bf down to 15 before starting too as you will have less sides
    You mention "if I'm planning to come off"..that's interesting, I was actually considering not conning of T,due to my age and I'm already a low t guy.

What PCT is recommended?

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottschop View Post
    You mention "if I'm planning to come off"..that's interesting, I was actually considering not conning of T,due to my age and I'm already a low t guy.

What PCT is recommended?
    If you dont wanna come off go see a doctor first. Thats not a decision you should make on our own. Even at your age

Quote Originally Posted by scottschop
    You mention "if I'm planning to come off"..that's interesting, I was actually considering not conning of T,due to my age and I'm already a low t guy. What PCT is recommended?
    run your hcg at 250 iu 2 x ew right up to 3 days prior to pct. Pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Thanks Bio,

Just to confirm and make sure I'm reading this right:

4 week PCT with 100mg Clomid week one and 50mg the other 3 weeks. Same with the Nolva 40/40/20/20.
    The source I have has them in tabs of 50mg for Clomid and 20mg for Nolva, so is it ok to take once a week?

Here is my HCG :
    r-HCG OVITRELLE 250mcg/0.5ml 6500 IU by Merck Serono
    I tried to do some simple math, and if you suggest 250iu twice a week, thats a total of 6000 iu required, so this should work, right?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scottschop View Post
    Thanks Bio,

Just to confirm and make sure I'm reading this right:

4 week PCT with 100mg Clomid week one and 50mg the other 3 weeks. Same with the Nolva 40/40/20/20.
    The source I have has them in tabs of 50mg for Clomid and 20mg for Nolva, so is it ok to take once a week?

Here is my HCG :
    r-HCG OVITRELLE 250mcg/0.5ml 6500 IU by Merck Serono
    I tried to do some simple math, and if you suggest 250iu twice a week, thats a total of 6000 iu required, so this should work, right?

Thanks
    Your clomid is listed week one each day then week 2 each day and so on. The nolvadex is the same. If you have 6500 iu of hcg and your running 500 iu each week then 12 weeks is 6000 iu. You have enough hcg to last 13 weeks at 500 iu each week

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post

Your clomid is listed week one each day then week 2 each day and so on. The nolvadex is the same. If you have 6500 iu of hcg and your running 500 iu each week then 12 weeks is 6000 iu. You have enough hcg to last 13 weeks at 500 iu each week
    Ok...glad I asked that question, damn. Any particular way to take HGC recommended? One pin, 2?

Thread Information