Lachdanga is offline New Member

Exclamation Urgently need help with pct

Hey guys, sorry for the needy first post but its an emergency. I stopped an 8 week 750mg test E cycle 3 weeks ago and have just starting taking pct's.

I didnt use hcg , I was planning on doing a nolvadex only 40/40/20/20 pct, but On day 3 of nolvadex 40mg a day I crashed hard physically and mentally. Zero energy or libido, mental confusion, extreme difficulty concentrating and short term memory loss. This is scaring the **** out of me, I've been unable to go to work this week and its that bad that I am literally having trouble holding conversations. I'm not sure whether its the nolvadex causing it or sides from test levels crashing. Apparently brain fog is a rare nolvadex side effect from what I've read.

I'm thinking of dropping the dose to 20/20/20/20 and adding 50/50/50/50 clomid alongside it to boost my test back. (Not 100mg due to sides?)

So in a nutshell, is 20mg nolva and 50mg clomid a day enough for a 4 Week pct, when should I expect to feel better, and should I just drop nolva entirely to alleviate risk to my brain. (Or is it due to low test?)

Thanks 😰

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your pct should start 14 days from last test pin and look like this Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

adatar is offline New Member
    not everyone is the same,in my personal case with 600mg test e and 30mg dbol i used clomid after 10 days,for 10 days 50 mg tab a day,i used with it vitamin d and kreatine and i was fine.

in your case use nolva with clomid,they both work similar,drink it at night before sleep,if you use high dosages you might ( i say might as sideeffect) get temp blindness so it doesnt scare you,it lasts for an hour or two,and in higher dosages,again i say might,not that it will happen,but better to drink one before bed

Thread Information