GreenGuru is offline New Member

Yet another gyno thread!

5'11
    190lbs
    25% BF
    37 years old
    Not much working out past 3 years, after going hard for couple years. Getting back in gym now.

Ok here is the deal, back in probably 2010 I was all gung ho about working out (off and on like that pretty much whole life in spurts) and got myself back into shape over about a year's time after being WAY fat. (prob about 205 but like 30% prior to getting back in shape) Year 2 I thought I was in shape/lean enough to handle prohormone cycle. Did like 3 short 30-40 day cycles over next year. No issues whatsoever, proper PCT the whole 9. Got huge, looked great everything good. I got up to a completely budy transformed 212lbs, very lean.

Now right towards the end of the last cycle(or maybe like a few months after), I noticed a tiny bit of puffiness in my chest, but at that time I was lean enough/muscular enough for it to not really be a big deal or noticable.(I'm guessing around 13%). For one reason or another I fell out of the workout game for a few years, and actually for a brief period got back into it but not for long.

As the muscle fell off over time, the bitch tits got VERY noticable. I mean it has been bad for a while now, couple years at least. It should be noted that before all of the PH cycles I had NO indication of gyno, any fat around that area I was pretty lean up there way way before any of this. I grew up a pretty small and skinny ish dude. Not like I had a predisposition or anything. (In like 06/27 years old I was probably a skinny 165lb soaking wet)

Now about what the gyno is like.....it isn't really any hard lumps. I THINK/it feels a lot of it is fat (I am about 25% BF right now, working on it) but I know from last time that even if I lean up it is still going to be there. (And I mean really lean up for me). Like right now it literally looks like I have tits, especially when my body gets "hot". Like if I am sweating and hot the nipples swell up something crazy, when I get cold and they contract you can still see the gyno but it isn't nearly as noticable. I literally have to wear a tight under armour tanktop under everything to keep it in check. It really feels like just a hand full of fat nothing hard at all.

Being out of the game I have been reading about prami/letro stack and all types of other stuff to stack to try to get it under control, but was wondering if there was anything else to take, or what to take in conjunction with those two. Or anything afterwards, and exactly how long. (I know have to monitor situation but I feel like this could take a while, if it works at all)

I started taking some letro back in the day by itself but I didn't stick with it and still have half the bottle (lol threw it away obv). But this time I am ready to do whatever, for as long as it takes to TRY to avoid surgery. Which many have told me is really the only option to get rid of it. I have no medical insurance, doubt it would cover anyway but 7 grand I just can't get right now to get it done or I would. So I thought might try another cycle of letro/prami or something similar to at least try to minimize what is there now. Probably won't work but might as well try to at least manage it.

I am really interested how much better I can get it now by just cutting fat, I am trying to avoid as much fat as possible and my diet is pretty good these days. It just feels like so much of it is fat but I don't know, I hear everyone talking about "hard lumps" and that just isn't really what I have. I am debating whether to just a complete hardcore cut over the next month or two and see how much of a difference it makes, but I just feel like the underlying problem will be there and I don't want to cut that much that fast really.

Yes I have read the faq(and tons of stuff on this), and am not really new to this just looking for advice for my situation. It seems like a lot of people have the hard lumps and not really what I am talking about with the "fat" so to speak. I will do pretty much anything at this point it is severely affecting my life. Thanks.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It sounds like you are carrying a lot of extra fat. i think you should diet down and see if it comes off. You said there are no lumps right? Did you ever run test with any of your cycles? You do realize ph will shut down your natty test production leaving you with low T and all the aides as well

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pics?

Never ran any test just pro hormones. Not strong ones either. PCT of either nolva or Clomid depending on what I did. It is like the gyno creeped up on me over time, and yeah it is mainly just fat...but a way abnormal amount of it in the pec area. Extremely swollen nipples under normal not cold conditions.

I actually just did a semi cut from 205 back down to low 190's over past couple months. I am really at a weight that is perfect for me if I am lean, so am trying to do more of a recomp at this point. Extremely lean would probably be low 180's, along with months of lifting behind me. Only at 2000-2400 cal a day.

I will try to put some pics up but it is hard as shit trying to get a good shot. And it looks so bad.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I think the pics would be helpful

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	141 
Size:	663.2 KB 
ID:	162059

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	139 
Size:	697.4 KB 
ID:	162060

Best I got right now, and it should be noted that the nipples in this pic were ice cold, as I was down in the basement/gym which was at about 62 degrees. If I snapped pics in a warm, sedentary state the nipples would look like giant pointy cones, WAY worse. This is literally them in the best, smallest shrunken state possible.

But you can still see what I am talking about I think. No clue how to get the pics straight sorry. It is so damn hard to get a good shot though because where I would hold the phone covers pic if I try to do it that way. Typically if a male was holding even a lot of fat, the pec would not stick out anywhere near "over" the stomach. As you can see even though I am holding fat they are sticking out way more than stomach. Pretty clear it aint right, or even close to it.
    Last edited by GreenGuru; 02-22-2016 at 02:09 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry, but you are going to need surgery for those, no way for me to sugar coat it

USVet81 is offline Associate Member
    Agree 100% with BB. That's not a body fat issue. Something else happened there. If you burned fat equally from the rest of your body and got much more lean you'd still have something there.

Now, you can get that lipo'd out and get a good result... It's just going to set you back a couple grand.
    Last edited by USVet81; 03-02-2016 at 11:38 AM.

Thread Information